Starting a business advice

Members online

2 blokes got pissed in a pub and came up with a great idea:sorprendido3:
I can't remember how many world probs I sorted on mushrooms n acid but I'm not Gandhi :endesacuerdo:

I think your mate is having you over...all you need to start a plastering business is a trowel, a hawk, a mixer and an advert in the local paper....and a couple of buckets

If only u did need a trowel,handboard and couple buckets..got easy over £10,000 of tools in bk of van and we ain't even got a machine

If only u did need a trowel,handboard and couple buckets..got easy over £10,000 of tools in bk of van and we ain't even got a machine
Yeah I spent nearly 10k but you dont need it if youre willing to start with the basics.....@theclemo....when you set up the business avoid rendering until you got a few pounds...i been going 3 months and not had a single call for rendering, everything is just skimming.

Yeah I spent nearly 10k but you dont need it if youre willing to start with the basics.....@theclemo....when you set up the business avoid rendering until you got a few pounds...i been going 3 months and not had a single call for rendering, everything is just skimming.
Avoid skimming there is no money in it. Lol I did 11m2 today of sand and cement €420 :numberone:

Wish ours did..sick to death of buying tools now..not buying nothing for a while now dont care wat new gadget comes out unless its a new trowel that can put on by itself
The superdupafex 3.0 is coming out soon, it lays on, sucks your dick and cooks your dinner for you....job done....only £39.99