Spraying sas HBS scrape render

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up some accel 3000 for a job tomorrow. It's only a basecoat at 10mm and only 10m2. If I use it at full strength how quick would the gear go off?

Just picked up some accel 3000 for a job tomorrow. It's only a basecoat at 10mm and only 10m2. If I use it at full strength how quick would the gear go off?

Depend on temp and if any sun on etc, they say it dries as tho its standard monorex on a day when it's 20c

I used Parex this week for the first time and was an overnight set and set it did. Never mind covered that subject thank's JFE. But am I right in thinking that Parex is normally a slow setter? So adding Axel 3000 will make it equivelant to applying at 20c? But if it was in Summer and 20c if say you had a gable on by 10.30am what in summer would you expect it to be finished by? Bearing in mind at this time of year you need to have it finished by 3.30pm latest to allow for cleaning up by 4pm? or would it be sprayed as late as possible in the day with Axel 3000 to ensure a next morning scrape so one can spray again in the afternoon?

You add it to your water butt rich

John we've stopped using it now were just spraying late afternoon and scraping next day

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Put 2 litters in to 6 bags finished laying on at 1pm and struggled to sponge it before it got dark

It's not that rapid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.