Spraying rend aid

Members online

I got a house to do thinking to rendaid first coat spraying in with a hopper and then k1 spray over the top as the guys want k rend can I do this as to trowel on hp12 it would take longer an slightly more expensive?
Cheers guys
Also can I use k rend over rend aid?
Thanks again

Rendaid is a weber product if your giving any sort of guarantee I would stick to the same company system base coat hpx or hp12 for krend Rendaid is like an sbr slurry in a bag for a key and is a bit more dear than hp12

Just thought I can spray it in would be quicker and wouldn't have to get he trowel out rend aid is meant to be good stuff though it's going over old existing sand and cement. ?

you can get hp12 on quite tight mate but not as tight as Rendaid you might get 5 Mtrs out a bag of Rendaid if you get it on tight

Okay mate sorry forgot to mention then k1 two passes 15mm beads sorry for all the questions lol
How far will rendaid go if I'm using a hopper to spray it on cheers

image.jpeg

I've posted of pic the house I'm doing I will be needle gun the brick area with flakey painted but all existing areas are sound normally I'd hp12 then mesh scratch and k1 two passes but I'm looking for a alternative instead of using all them bags on base coat? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3862.JPG
    IMG_3862.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 297
  • IMG_3863.JPG
    IMG_3863.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_3864.JPG
    IMG_3864.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 325
I sprayed Kilsarens Rendaid equivalent with no problems. Sprayed Parinter and that was straight forward..

Your really worrying me at the moment clemo!!!

You just don't seem to be doing enough clemos a latley!!!!

Phhhh you've changed!!!

When the winter months come I'll be back to my old useless self. (y) had 3 weeks holiday this summer tho. Keep the faith;)