spraying acrylic

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there Good for the bucket coats.
If spraying the basecoat I would get a machine that mixes also
That's my opinion though

I have eze 24 mate, and love it for base coat and fantastic for top coats it a great machine very easy to use

I have used both the Eze 24 and Ritmo for bucket coat. I would prefer the Eze as it is lighter and easier to get on the scaffold so short pipes needed. The gun that comes with it is easy to use and you dont have the grille to keep clean. But it is an outlay buying both.

For mono and ocr then it is the Ritmo

Ok so what's the best machine for spraying basecoat and acrylic? I here the eze 24 is good

The EZE 24 is a great machine for spraying top coats and for use with EWI in general. In our opinion it's the best machine for EWI.

If you require a machine that mixes we also offer the M-Tec M100

Please let me know if you require any information on either machine

anything that needs mixing get the ritmo and rigsby flip the grill back put 3 buckets in saves cleaning the grill and i spray inside the hopper the day before with silicone spray and nothing stick that much if that helps

You tried roll & strolling it? @wesly does it with roll & stroll..

I'm undecided on how I will go about it..

Roll & stroll the cling film stuff? Yes can imagine that working and what bit of the hopper that is rxposed then silicone spray. Job done.

I've got into the swing of things with mine now. Used it for basecoat last week and it was a doddle! Primed with a hopper gun today and ready to finish tomorrow. I'll easily get the whole house done in a day. Loads more lined up for it too! It is a cracking little machine and perfect for me and my work (y)

We recently sprayed Mapei nivoplan as a base.

Rolled the primer on and topped off using the lk402 with a hopper gun, went through fine, about a metre away, 6mm nozzle spraying on a low bar.

Happily do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.