spray tech wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashman

Just warning everyone.spray tech wessex is the name of mark donald randalls new company(RANDY).AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
YOU WONT GET PAID.

Just warning everyone.spray tech wessex is the name of mark donald randalls new company(RANDY).AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
YOU WONT GET PAID.

why dont you try to use your brain? take a job on for spray tec, and go missing with his machine on the first day!

he would, if i was stupid enough to take it! but i am a bit more on the ball then these boys!
So why are you more on the ball.He paid us for the first joband the main company said they would pay us on the 2nd job just so they got the job done.legally they couldnt pay us as twatty had the order.He doesnt possess a trowel nevermind a machine.very easy to criticise when you dont know the full facts

So why are you more on the ball.He paid us for the first joband the main company said they would pay us on the 2nd job just so they got the job done.legally they couldnt pay us as twatty had the order.He doesnt possess a trowel nevermind a machine.very easy to criticise when you dont know the full facts

everyone pays me in full every time. even though he is in bankruptcy he would still have paid me in full ! you must need to know how to collect. how much does he owe you? i may buy the debt off you and collect it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.