Spot the problem.

Members online

Natwasere

Went into wickes and for some reason actually looked at the board and was amazed that this hasn't been noticed. Also same for multi, bonding was also wrong.
20161220_180050.jpg

This is why Vince didn't get the BG job. It was an apprentice style interview and this was his idea................" your fired " was the decision

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

I see it said BG on the board but assumed that it was wickes mishap. Bonding also says covers 2.75 x 2.75m2. Pretty sure it's just 2.75m2.

I wonder if they'll even reply on here to acknowledge the mistake! Or you think Vince a be on the phone to them pretending he noticed it and getting more brownie points?? [emoji23][emoji23]
@Danny it's a long shot but maybe even try........@K rend [emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they'll even reply on here to acknowledge the mistake! Or you think Vince a be on the phone to them pretending he noticed it and getting more brownie points?? [emoji23][emoji23]
@Danny it's a long shot but maybe even try........@K rend [emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]

I wouldn't of been standing there gorming at that shite mate, would of walked straight by it to grab the best #unifinish :numberone:

IMG_1220.JPG

I doubt it I pointed out the massive mistakes on the ones in B&Q over the last five years :)

All in date mate , if zoom in think it's in date till Feb but they will all be blasted on in a few days .. with guarantee as you say .

Few bags of Pure finish as well to chuck on too in the back :aburrido:

I would like to use all these products but I don't meet anyone that wants these.

Think i might have to sell things a bit better just so I can try it.

I would like to use all these products but I don't meet anyone that wants these.

Tbh when I'm out pricing up jobs I just leave a leaflet with them (even if it's just a water ceiling patch or skim) to read through, sometimes it puts the idea in there heads without me blabbing on about it to them, most of them make there own minds up what they want as some of the plasters sell themselves, a bit like insulated plasterboard does

IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG

You do meet people who want them they just don't know about them :) every kids room or nursery I skim I always mention magnetic plaster, also mention it on kitchen reskims and have had some good results. I've got two kids rooms and a kitchen wall to do first thing new year with the magnetic, but two of them walls were coz of the book :)

You do meet people who want them they just don't know about them :) every kids room or nursery I skim I always mention magnetic plaster, also mention it on kitchen reskims and have had some good results. I've got two kids rooms and a kitchen wall to do first thing new year with the magnetic, but two of them walls were coz of the book :)
What book?