Speedskim experts help please?!

Members online

No members online now.
well im banned from drinking stella after when i seen the lads serving the carvery dissapear.....i wondered over with my 9 year old and started carving the meats for myself.
the chef came out and asked me "what am i playing at ??"......i told him to "f**k off its all gonna get wasted"
well.....not as wasted as me apparently.
sulking on my own now...

Attachments

• 20171104_161759.jpg
    20171104_161759.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 276
well im banned from drinking stella after when i seen the lads serving the carvery dissapear.....i wondered over with my 9 year old and started carving the meats for myself.
the chef came out and asked me "what am i playing at ??"......i told him to "f**k off its all gonna get wasted"
sulking on my own now...

Sounds like a good day algeemate. f**k**g chefs thinking their Gordon f**k**g Ramsey...f**k em! I used to like having fires in the garden...can't now! All the best

Chrispy33uk
Rampton Hospital
Nottinghamshire

Sounds like a good day algeemate. f**k**g chefs thinking their Gordon f**k**g Ramsey...f**k em! I used to like having fires in the garden...can't now! All the best

Chrispy33uk
Rampton Hospital
Nottinghamshire
Whats happened to you mate?

all i know is i finished work early yesterday mate for the dentist.
and the tooth that was sore he just cleaned out and put a filling in the one above it.
im now sat in the garden in the rain hungover eating raw onions to kill the pain with her nagging because i smell like a kebab.
the dentist is an arsehole for sorting the wrong tooth ...i was too scared to tell him.
im running outof teeth:cry::cry:
How’s the tooth?,hope it was’nt a one coat filling.Sorry could’nt resist.

Whats happened to you mate?

Nothing mate, prob overdone it this week. That tiredness that looms even after a good nights sleep, messing with your mind and making you talk shite! :D

How are things with you now...how's the recovery?

all i know is i finished work early yesterday mate for the dentist.
and the tooth that was sore he just cleaned out and put a filling in the one above it.
im now sat in the garden in the rain hungover eating raw onions to kill the pain with her nagging because i smell like a kebab.
the dentist is an arsehole for sorting the wrong tooth ...i was too scared to tell him.
im running outof teeth:cry::cry:
Nurofen plus and whiskey, the only cure , hope it gets better

sulking on my own now...

lol :D :D :D

I dont drink stella anymore as it makes me quite volatile :D dont have that problem with any other beer/lager