1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDSKIM® – Thanks Plasterers News!

Discussion in 'Plasterers News' started by Danny, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

It does seem just yesterday that Speedskim was first launched into the market place. At first Plasterers were very sceptical of the new product and its claims in terms of wellbeing and increased output… Well, 5 years on and it’s a completely different storey –Plasterers all around the UK have embraced the Speedskim System™ and are totally enjoying its benefits!

http://www.plasterersnews.com/speedskim-thanks-plasterers-news/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

I love mine, only thing I'd change a bit would be the handle......bit fatter might be nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Always loved the speedskim :D from day 1 :D

Great company as well which helps :D

4. Maester

Maester Active Member

Speedskims are the best

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Olican

Olican Private Member

Outstanding tool, love mine to bits

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wayne Hennessy

Wayne Hennessy New Member

Great tool.. probably couldn't get a flatter finish without one.. love it especially on big areas.

7. funkycarl

funkycarl Active Member

Whens the new ox speed skim pf being launched the one Scottie had been trialling

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

@Speedskim