1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Sp11 for sale

Discussion in 'General Machine Discussions' started by Scholefieldp, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Scholefieldp

Scholefieldp Member

2015 Sp11 only 297 hrs really good condition,comes with pipes air lines ,tell 07956680204 Phil

2. owls

owls Private Member

The best diesel machine out there the sp11.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigK

BigK Private Member

I am tinkering with the idea of a diesel, but it really needs to be worth my while.
    How well plasticised would the stuff be with one of these machines that mix as well??
    If the output is as good as is made out it can't be mixing that long can it??
    I'm thinking of ruling off and skimming with waterproofer in the mix, no point me floating a massive house out with s&c and it sucking my balls off trying to skim it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

5. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

It's getting the sand that will pump is the problem. I can get it. But it can run out. As u know sand has gone to f**k now in Ireland. Bagged sand and cement is expensive to spray internal. Hardcoat is cheaper. I got sand and cement through the ritmo.

https://www.magisto.com/int/album/video/eXp7RE0FH1ZxKHAHDmEwCXh_?l=vsm&o=a&c=c

6. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

@BigK I'll have to take the ritmo down to u to have a play with it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. wiganlad

wiganlad Private Member

Done this with the jet once. The guy had already got the gear delivered so we gave it a whirl and it worked a treat.

• Like Like x 1