South Manchester / Cheshire Plasterer

Members online

miskalachi

Hi there,

I'm looking for a plasterer to price some work at my property in Alderley Edge which includes; the living room and a small area of the kitchen, there will definitely be near future work as well - all the windows are being replaced with timber sash units and will need new plastering internally around the windows.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a plasterer to price some work at my property in Alderley Edge which includes; the living room and a small area of the kitchen, there will definitely be near future work as well - all the windows are being replaced with timber sash units and will need new plastering internally around the windows.

Thanks!
give us a ring if you want pal I'm in wilmslow today 07899794152 cheers steve

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi there,

We would be happy to give you a quote. 07982247155. We would be able to fit that in about two weeks .

Thanks, Jess