Sorry can.t find post . Speed skim. Advice

Members online

John j

Mono Don
What size would be best /works best . I think I.m only gonna use it to flatten. Won't be finishing with it.

What size would be best /works best . I think I.m only gonna use it to flatten. Won't be finishing with it.

John,

Depends on what areas you normally have to work on.

I have a 600mm which I find is a good allrounder for domestics and I use this on the pole for ceilings also.

I also have the 1800mm good for big plasterboard walls though personally I find it cumbersome on the pole attachment.

If your not in a rush to buy welcome to borrow mine 1 weekend/week and decide if there for you or not!

Tend to be a Marmite tool tbh

Zombie

John,

Depends on what areas you normally have to work on.

I have a 600mm which I find is a good allrounder for domestics and I use this on the pole for ceilings also.

I also have the 1800mm good for big plasterboard walls though personally I find it cumbersome on the pole attachment.

If your not in a rush to buy welcome to borrow mine 1 weekend/week and decide if there for you or not!

Tend to be a Marmite tool tbh

Zombie
Cheers mate that be spot on where bouts are ye

I got one a while ago get on ok on walls but struggling to control it on the pole for ceilings.
Got a family job coming up Ina. Couple of weeks so will get some practice in then!!

600 for domestics it's what I use I think they released a 800/900 which would be a bit better for my work

I'm rendering in a fortnight for a week john...I'll inbox you and you can borrow them both for the week!
Ok ye don't want to use a old trowel I got it was mint till it got chipped . I don't render ( not a proper plasterer . ) just need it sharpening

IMG_3001.PNG
Ok ye don't want to use a old trowel I got it was mint till it got chipped . I don't render ( not a proper plasterer . ) just need it sharpening
https://www.speedcrete.co.uk/trowel...MI7_SUk8yd1QIVBl8ZCh3QigibEAQYASABEgJzjPD_BwE

The chips almost out . Just leaves loads of tiny lines . Got back of me gym to render so prob use it on there

I'm sure I can mend it pal on my oil stone!

Render jobs a nice thin coat job so all spats,sponge float & plastic float work on silicone!