Some help with dot and dab

Members online

Oh and that has got to be the first time I've ever read on here "I am thinking of doing what flynnyman says" :)
I hope that's a good thing doing as you say I don't wanna be doing it a 3rd time To be fair iv read lots of other posts which say similar stuff just some talk about vapour barriers. Lucky for me the other half the building (the shed half) hasn't been boarded on the exterior wall so before hacking off the other one I'll probably do the other side first and see how I get on but I'm sure if I follow your advice it will be fine. Wish I had signed up on here first before doing it.

I hope that's a good thing doing as you say I don't wanna be doing it a 3rd time To be fair iv read lots of other posts which say similar stuff just some talk about vapour barriers. Lucky for me the other half the building (the shed half) hasn't been boarded on the exterior wall so before hacking off the other one I'll probably do the other side first and see how I get on but I'm sure if I follow your advice it will be fine. Wish I had signed up on here first before doing it.
It's a good think and nice to hear for the first time lol

10 boards still got abit of timber left over from the studded wall. I would have to get few lengths. Got joint tape and filler left over. Probably most expensive bit is gonna be the insulation kingspan

forgot about the insulation :D

Bet you forgot to put in a damp course and used the cheapest blocks going that suck up rain before it even hits the floor.

Bet you forgot to put in a damp course and used the cheapest blocks going that suck up rain before it even hits the floor.
No I put a damp course in under the concrete floor which went over the top of the blocks so the floor inside and damp course is above ground level. As for the block they was standard 100mm solid 7.3nm. I think it's all to do with cold spots or hasn't fully dried out either way what flynnyman has said seems like the best solution if it doesn't get any better.

No I put a damp course in under the concrete floor which went over the top of the blocks so the floor inside and damp course is above ground level. As for the block they was standard 100mm solid 7.3nm. I think it's all to do with cold spots or hasn't fully dried out either way what flynnyman has said seems like the best solution if it doesn't get any better.
Rip off old boards then Batern walls and use foil back plaster board?

U can take off what is there and but on Bauwer Light insulation plaster it would take up less space and it highly breathable and fire performance is 900c and it's eco friendly.

U can take off what is there and but on Bauwer Light insulation plaster it would take up less space and it highly breathable and fire performance is 900c and it's eco friendly.

Is that like a skim on to the block work. Is it more expensive that way.

What brand would you say is cheapest. Could you use a lagging or would this fall to the bottom over time and could the damp travel across it.
Lagging is no good, celotex is another brand, I found buying off eBay brand new was cheaper and weirdly enough travis Perkins delivered it.

This bloke deserves all he gets should have paid a professional and not listening to a man in the pub mumbling etc tough s**t end of
Dunno what your on about but maybe you should learn to read previous posts lol. I deserve everything I get I have done this project as a learning curve so I have expected to make mistakes. I have not moaned about it. I except I should have got more advise than off one person who I thought he knew what he was on about (he is in the trade). It's people like you who stop people wanting to use forums like this because you don't really want to help you just want to spout off.

Dunno what your on about but maybe you should learn to read previous posts lol. I deserve everything I get I have done this project as a learning curve so I have expected to make mistakes. I have not moaned about it. I except I should have got more advise than off one person who I thought he knew what he was on about (he is in the trade). It's people like you who stop people wanting to use forums like this because you don't really want to help you just want to spout off.
I think you sir are a bounder and a cad !! So go f**k yourself if that helps

And you do this to amuse other trade forums so do one numpty

Dickhead