Some Brick effect Jobs using wallcrete

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
IMAG0186.jpg IMAG0187.jpg IMAG0188.jpg IMAG0189.jpg IMAG0190.jpg as you can see the colour match to the exist property is pretty good

Nice finish Paul......... do you need planning permission to change the look of a garage or exisiting building?

I have a feeling I may be asked these sorts of questions sooner or later............

we did a sectional garage in Worcester last year, he couldn't get planning for a brick built garage but could for a sectional one, so he had it rendered
IMAG0167.jpg IMAG0174.jpg IMAG0177.jpg

Nice finish Paul......... do you need planning permission to change the look of a garage or exisiting building?

I have a feeling I may be asked these sorts of questions sooner or later............

i suppose it's up to the LA, obviously there are going to be limitations in certain areas

Do you need a pump for this kind of work and what cost would it take to get up and running .
Oh forgot to say nice work as always from you and the boys.

I love your marketing mind Warrior..... always getting your co name and details in the shots - but you missed a number off your mobile on the van door - Damn it........

Do your boys do all the work, while your act as David Bailey? LOL
(I know - Foxtrot Oscar......)

Dude I love the s**t you do!! Told everyone I know about it when they say Im a good spread "If you think Im good, you wanna see what matey off forum can do" lol

How do you get the colours like that? is it painted or what? obviously I get the two main colours but they shades and brick patterns look so authentic!

Its acrylic tints mate thinned down with de-ionised water then applied with a sponge a brush or spray bottle :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.