skimming work ready to go Portsmouth

Members online

It's £720 to skim a flat why on earth is the fella asking is that Labour only ?? My mind boggles

Reactions: Big
Hi Danny ive just come across this thread and I know your all sorted.
Ive just re-located to Waterlooville/Portsmouth and I am looking for work if you have anything in the future or advice on where I can find I would really appreciate any help.
I am avaliable to start work on the 4th of September
Many thanks
Dave Church

Hi Danny ive just come across this thread and I know your all sorted.
Ive just re-located to Waterlooville/Portsmouth and I am looking for work if you have anything in the future or advice on where I can find I would really appreciate any help.
I am avaliable to start work on the 4th of September
Many thanks
Dave Church

email me.your details mate
ejl.plastering@gmail.com

include skill set experience etc and well keep you in mind for.the next one

flats i portsmouth price work i need a push on the job. 3 flats for the right person. 1 man comfortable 4 days a flat. 720quid...
Any more flats need skimming I'm up n around Weymouth at mo doing hardeall n set god knows why they call it hard wall float n set in traditional sand cement and seraphite finish like boards n board finish no the old seraphite float 100 mtrs one day easy day next skim when green lovely lay it all on in one and your still running on the spot (board) ha interested in any traditional work it's fading away their ain't going to be many traditional plasterers left soon never trained them during this 30 yr recession in 1989 I was on 2.50 a mtr for skimming to walls 2.75 a mtr with a nice bird cage for the larger ceilings last yr in Plymouth I was offered town houses on a fixed price 3 bed took me a week I thought that's long so I got my stretchy tape measure out and with the vaulted ceilings and 3 floors it worked out 2.10 a square meter minus doors and windows and no beading allowance in 1989 a pint of larger £1.30 in 2017 in Devon Plymouth Barbican £4.80 a pint plastering is a tough old physical game your in your prime from late twenty s till say 50 if you are half fit yet the whole of living in this world has gone up a true artist and craftsmen wages has literally gone down amazing we're still hear true story also I'd like to know how these Eastern Europe plasters can't use gypsum but can dry line and as for the ewi systems when the sun shines it's 20 minutes of shadow you can see that deadly polyurethane insulation the same s**t the grenfell towers were made of every square board and I used to cry if the sun does it's trick on traditional render if I seen a float mark how do they get away with it and surely 3mm of render topping that I've seen plastic wheelie bins scraped off render are all these green energy scam safe or unsafe because they says it makes your house warmer Only with an inferno only hope I'm wrong but plenty of rendering to Do if I'm right horrible cowboy render or thick paint masonry paint with a handful of sand shocking put an experienced traditional lasted in their yes it takes longer to dry but it will be still standing fine example Victorian workmanship still mostly up even with know cement silicone render just makes your house a non breathing health hazard anyway skimming yes interested 2.10 sq mtr not interested hope you found a good British trained craftsman and if he's half good he'll be a hundred times better than them Eastern Europe chancers prices simply need a big boost plasterers especially young ones can slow down a wee bit and do it right not cut corners so these big house builders make paper houses in days and sell at stupidly high prices which is essentially a wooden box with a brick crut what traditional British about that an absolute disgrace that nearly thirty yrs later the plastering prices are the same or worse who with a brain cannot see plastering is dieing around us for the sake of speed got to lay up100 mtrs a day and at 2.10 a mtr is it worth it day in day out plastering most physical game on buildings worst paid does that ring a bell Dryling is more profitable and is a monkeys job plastering is an art and as you all know half of the people who try it can't even get it off their hawk and forget that Dryling has killed insides and these horrible art thin outsides has ruined the good old solid traditional render done right will still be there in 100 yrs time time to stand up plasterers of gb and be counted who speaks for us the farmer get subsidies ever seen a skint farmer No the Land Rover and tractor are worth more than most people's houses loadsamoney is now lowinmoney isn't anyone going to say on the big stage who reading this think it sounds familiar up and down the country who £2.10 a mtr no wonder it was a block price skimming I'm up for it a sensible meterage price 3 average sets in the summer in pub by three spending the wings you have half killed your self for but real plasterers don't know nothing else it's flowing through their veins your a plasterer or not as far as I'm concerned no middle ground when I started wasn't asked for cscs two hour induction what the card is for or papers contracts manger said get in that room I'll be back in the afternoon and I'll decide if your a well trained spread either got it or up the road and as for bird cages stilts very safe hop up you can't reach off or the famous pair of geteatric acting steps take your pick but prices say no safe birdcage seems health and safety only come of concern when the financial side is sorted your old steps £0 birdcage £100 you can fall anyway need to relax and show these Eastern spreads how to power lay gypsum then have a shave using it as a mirror poor painter well he's polish or is it polished I've got a level but I generally don't use it as a rule cryptic haha so any skimming going my freind

Any more flats need skimming I'm up n around Weymouth at mo doing hardeall n set god knows why they call it hard wall float n set in traditional sand cement and seraphite finish like boards n board finish no the old seraphite float 100 mtrs one day easy day next skim when green lovely lay it all on in one and your still running on the spot (board) ha interested in any traditional work it's fading away their ain't going to be many traditional plasterers left soon never trained them during this 30 yr recession in 1989 I was on 2.50 a mtr for skimming to walls 2.75 a mtr with a nice bird cage for the larger ceilings last yr in Plymouth I was offered town houses on a fixed price 3 bed took me a week I thought that's long so I got my stretchy tape measure out and with the vaulted ceilings and 3 floors it worked out 2.10 a square meter minus doors and windows and no beading allowance in 1989 a pint of larger £1.30 in 2017 in Devon Plymouth Barbican £4.80 a pint plastering is a tough old physical game your in your prime from late twenty s till say 50 if you are half fit yet the whole of living in this world has gone up a true artist and craftsmen wages has literally gone down amazing we're still hear true story also I'd like to know how these Eastern Europe plasters can't use gypsum but can dry line and as for the ewi systems when the sun shines it's 20 minutes of shadow you can see that deadly polyurethane insulation the same s**t the grenfell towers were made of every square board and I used to cry if the sun does it's trick on traditional render if I seen a float mark how do they get away with it and surely 3mm of render topping that I've seen plastic wheelie bins scraped off render are all these green energy scam safe or unsafe because they says it makes your house warmer Only with an inferno only hope I'm wrong but plenty of rendering to Do if I'm right horrible cowboy render or thick paint masonry paint with a handful of sand shocking put an experienced traditional lasted in their yes it takes longer to dry but it will be still standing fine example Victorian workmanship still mostly up even with know cement silicone render just makes your house a non breathing health hazard anyway skimming yes interested 2.10 sq mtr not interested hope you found a good British trained craftsman and if he's half good he'll be a hundred times better than them Eastern Europe chancers prices simply need a big boost plasterers especially young ones can slow down a wee bit and do it right not cut corners so these big house builders make paper houses in days and sell at stupidly high prices which is essentially a wooden box with a brick crut what traditional British about that an absolute disgrace that nearly thirty yrs later the plastering prices are the same or worse who with a brain cannot see plastering is dieing around us for the sake of speed got to lay up100 mtrs a day and at 2.10 a mtr is it worth it day in day out plastering most physical game on buildings worst paid does that ring a bell Dryling is more profitable and is a monkeys job plastering is an art and as you all know half of the people who try it can't even get it off their hawk and forget that Dryling has killed insides and these horrible art thin outsides has ruined the good old solid traditional render done right will still be there in 100 yrs time time to stand up plasterers of gb and be counted who speaks for us the farmer get subsidies ever seen a skint farmer No the Land Rover and tractor are worth more than most people's houses loadsamoney is now lowinmoney isn't anyone going to say on the big stage who reading this think it sounds familiar up and down the country who £2.10 a mtr no wonder it was a block price skimming I'm up for it a sensible meterage price 3 average sets in the summer in pub by three spending the wings you have half killed your self for but real plasterers don't know nothing else it's flowing through their veins your a plasterer or not as far as I'm concerned no middle ground when I started wasn't asked for cscs two hour induction what the card is for or papers contracts manger said get in that room I'll be back in the afternoon and I'll decide if your a well trained spread either got it or up the road and as for bird cages stilts very safe hop up you can't reach off or the famous pair of geteatric acting steps take your pick but prices say no safe birdcage seems health and safety only come of concern when the financial side is sorted your old steps £0 birdcage £100 you can fall anyway need to relax and show these Eastern spreads how to power lay gypsum then have a shave using it as a mirror poor painter well he's polish or is it polished I've got a level but I generally don't use it as a rule cryptic haha so any skimming going my freind
amen to that !!!!!

gave up half way mate as got bored and I'm f**k*d at that.Talk about gasping for air!

dude you gotta repost this elsewhere, it needs the recognition it deserves !!!!
elsewhere its pointless inane threads on what trowels to use, how to flatten with a rule type thingy, and who can do the most in a day zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !