Site lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story with replacement bulbs for those wobble lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the story with replacement bulbs for those wobble lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About a tenner I'll find the link in a bit.
Been running them flat out all day and haven't blown one yet.

Has any one had a problem with these wobble lights? I've got a defender wobble light had it for about a month and the thing is literally falling to bits. The thermal button has fallen out and when I turned it on today it makes a terrible sound. So I have taken the base off, to find 3 of the 4 bolts holding the transformer on to the light have fallen off and just rattling around inside. I've rang the company I've brought it from, they have told me there gonna ring defender to see if it's still covered fingers crossed.

Has any one had a problem with these wobble lights? I've got a defender wobble light had it for about a month and the thing is literally falling to bits. The thermal button has fallen out and when I turned it on today it makes a terrible sound. So I have taken the base off, to find 3 of the 4 bolts holding the transformer on to the light have fallen off and just rattling around inside. I've rang the company I've brought it from, they have told me there gonna ring defender to see if it's still covered fingers crossed.
Not as yet
I had 2 on the go the other day and it f**k*d my transformer!!!

Been running em all day every day off the genny along with an 1800w whisk without a problem.
Ran the same off a 3kva tranny aswell with no dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.