Sevile ecoCork

theclemo

Private Member
Has anyone used sevile ecoCork insulating external render. Is it a good is it worth the money. Can it be put on with a ritmo plastering machine. I seen it says a 14kg of ecoCork insulating render will do 1m2 at 20mm??? I can't see how. And a 25kg bag of Reabilita consolidation mortar will do 4.5 m2 a bag at 3mm. And a 25kg bag of Reabilita finishing render will do 7m2 a bag at 3mm. It is for a mate. So can anybody let me no if it's a s**t or good product. Or can u tag a name on the forum that might know.

Thanks Keith

Has anyone used sevile ecoCork insulating external render. Is it a good is it worth the money. Can it be put on with a ritmo plastering machine. I seen it says a 14kg of ecoCork insulating render will do 1m2 at 20mm??? I can't see how. And a 25kg bag of Reabilita consolidation mortar will do 4.5 m2 a bag at 3mm. And a 25kg bag of Reabilita finishing render will do 7m2 a bag at 3mm. It is for a mate. So can anybody let me no if it's a s**t or good product. Or can u tag a name on the forum that might know.

Thanks Keith
Might got perlite in it or something similar to bulk it out

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Might got perlite in it or something similar to bulk it out

Maybe so. I haven't heard of ecoCork b4 can't find much about it no videos or anything like that so makes me think is not that good.

I'm pretty sure someone talked about it here before. Bobby might have sprayed it, he seems to use most of the gear available in the country

Hi mate I did a 200m2 job with this.

Won't go through the Ritmo, needs a good mix in the tumbler. We harled on a consolidation coat, then scratch coat with weber mesh embedded then top coat. Lovely gear very lightweight, like laying on shaving foam onto the wall, lovely to float up. Need to protect it from weather, takes a while to cure. We didn't have a crack on the whole job :) Paint with Kiem mineral paint, looks luvley. We tyrolean consolidation mortar on for top coat, but you can get a caot from mike that goes on at 3mm sponge finish hydraulic. Dub out with hydraulic 3.1 over consolidation if you need to before Eco cork. Labour of love

Hi @FreeD application process sounds a bit complex to me while not being machine friendly.

I'd say 3 layers should be sufficient, eg. lock/scratch coat, Bauwer Light and Bauwer/Arenino Finish with mesh in it for external application:

Hi @FreeD application process sounds a bit complex to me while not being machine friendly.

I'd say 3 layers should be sufficient, eg. lock/scratch coat, Bauwer Light and Bauwer/Arenino Finish with mesh in it for external application:

Looks good might have a job coming up I can give it a go on.

Yes it looks rough. I'll pm u the link to it. Don't want to put it up here as some c**t might buy it b4 me if I want it. I'll but some Bauwer Light in it b4 I buy it to make sure it sprays it.

PM me mate and I'll let you know my thought guys and whether the Bauwer will go through. Or I'll say how to make it go through

@theclemo thats the duo mix 2000. No worries with bauwer going through it, will be a dream.

I didn't see a top motor on there so you'll need to check that.

The other white thing is and old hurricane which is part of a blowing system. Hell of a buy!

You will need a 18-20KvA gene to run it

Thanks Keith

Clemo stop confusing life ....its hard enough as it is !!

Soo , after we ended up again with particular brand machine , can we go back to the op's Seville eco cok....:D

Thanks Keith

I have done four or five jobs with Eco Cork its really good stuff

I have done four or five jobs with Eco Cork its really good stuff

Hi Mate, how much did you pay for a bag of Eco Cork mate? Bauwer Light is 1.5 times thermally superior and you get 25 liters yield vs 20 liters from one bag of Eco Cork, eg 25% more in output. Both Bauwer Light and Bauwer Finish available at £8 per bag. We would be happy to send you a sample for your next project mate:

Bauwer reviews:
http://bauwer.co.uk/Reviews.html?#REVIEWS

Has Bauwer light got any cement in it? Also do you do a coloured finish thatcan be sprayed...I'm lazy ;)

Has Bauwer light got any cement in it? Also do you do a coloured finish thatcan be sprayed...I'm lazy ;)

Hi Mate, we offer coloured finish Arenino which you can spray over Bauwer Light. Arenino finish looks nice and tidy mate. Bauwer Light has a very small content of cement to ensure good work ability at very low density of only 280kg/m3. It does not impact breathability of the material in any way. Please see Bauwer Light breathability demonstrated at the Harrogate show back in November: