selling my printed concrete tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashandben

I've got quite a bit of kit going, 2 sets of wall mats, cost me a grand for the 2 sets, some floor mats, colours etc etc, any sensible offers excepted.
i live in west wales and cant be arsed to post (to much kit anyway) so will have to pick up, will add a pick of the stuff laters. ( i think theres a pick on PF somewhere)

please be aware that i am not desperate to sell so no silly offers....
Pompey fan an advantage...lol :RpS_wink:

I've got quite a bit of kit going, 2 sets of wall mats, cost me a grand for the 2 sets, some floor mats, colours etc etc, any sensible offers excepted.
i live in west wales and cant be arsed to post (to much kit anyway) so will have to pick up, will add a pick of the stuff laters. ( i think theres a pick on PF somewhere)

please be aware that i am not desperate to sell so no silly offers....
Pompey fan an advantage...lol :RpS_wink:
basically every thing to get started

I'm quite happy to offer £7 for the lot. I'm prepared to collect them from anywhere in London. I'm presuming they're in excellent condition, unwanted present so to speak.
i love Portsmouth Albion.
play up Pompey, Pompey play up

Hey Guys, at the risk of stating the bleedin' obvious, and just so no-one gets the wrong impression, £2000 does actually get a lot more than that from us!! :)

Hey Guys, at the risk of stating the bleedin' obvious, and just so no-one gets the wrong impression, £2000 does actually get a lot more than that from us!! :)

i would hope that you would recieve about double , as the op said he paid grand for this set!

Last edited:
The op has advertised them as wallcrete tools when they are in fact from that guy in south wales, a little misleading .
As uncle bob say's

Status
Not open for further replies.