Scratch render - Weber

plast010580

Hi all,

I have been a member of this forum for a while and constantly use it as a valuable sauce of information. I not a prolific poster but do appreciate all the advice others give.

Now for the SOS...
I have been doing traditional plastering internal and external for a number for years but recently I have started doing a lot of thin coat coloured render (Ewi and render only) mainly using wetherby products. This is going well and has lead to me being asked for other types of coloured render - monocouche. Which I am keen to learn.

I have a job coming up in ashford Kent which requires me to use Weber pral scratch render. I am going to attend the Weber course prior to beginning the job but ideally would like someone to work with me who has experience using this product and is willing to pass on their knowledge.

Date and time scale of job Flexible and good rates of pay negotiated.

So if anyone is local to Kent and interested please contact me.

I have posted in this forum as I know the majority of people here are quality / reliable and helpful tradesman.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I would appreciate any help or advice given.

Hi all,

I have been a member of this forum for a while and constantly use it as a valuable sauce of information. I not a prolific poster but do appreciate all the advice others give.

Now for the SOS...
I have been doing traditional plastering internal and external for a number for years but recently I have started doing a lot of thin coat coloured render (Ewi and render only) mainly using wetherby products. This is going well and has lead to me being asked for other types of coloured render - monocouche. Which I am keen to learn.

I have a job coming up in ashford Kent which requires me to use Weber pral scratch render. I am going to attend the Weber course prior to beginning the job but ideally would like someone to work with me who has experience using this product and is willing to pass on their knowledge.

Date and time scale of job Flexible and good rates of pay negotiated.

So if anyone is local to Kent and interested please contact me.

I have posted in this forum as I know the majority of people here are quality / reliable and helpful tradesman.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I would appreciate any help or advice given.

glad the forum has been helpful :D