1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Scratch render - Weber

Discussion in 'Plasterers Looking For Plasterers' started by plast010580, Jul 12, 2017.

1. plast010580

plast010580 New Member

Hi all,

I have been a member of this forum for a while and constantly use it as a valuable sauce of information. I not a prolific poster but do appreciate all the advice others give.

Now for the SOS...
    I have been doing traditional plastering internal and external for a number for years but recently I have started doing a lot of thin coat coloured render (Ewi and render only) mainly using wetherby products. This is going well and has lead to me being asked for other types of coloured render - monocouche. Which I am keen to learn.

I have a job coming up in ashford Kent which requires me to use Weber pral scratch render. I am going to attend the Weber course prior to beginning the job but ideally would like someone to work with me who has experience using this product and is willing to pass on their knowledge.

Date and time scale of job Flexible and good rates of pay negotiated.

So if anyone is local to Kent and interested please contact me.

I have posted in this forum as I know the majority of people here are quality / reliable and helpful tradesman.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I would appreciate any help or advice given.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

@theclemo might come down that way , tbh I don't know who's turf Kent is off here

Best of luck

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. madmonk

madmonk Private Member

Keith's down that way I'm sure

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rossi46

Rossi46 Private Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. madmonk

madmonk Private Member

yeah that's who I meant top lad with weber

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. plast010580

plast010580 New Member

Thank you all for your replies. I will send Kieth a private message to ask his advice.

It is very much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

glad the forum has been helpful :D