Scoop

Staff online

Members online

But is it really if I have it a year that's only 81p a week. I don't smoke my mate is all ways saying to me you are all ways buying tools while he has a smoke hanging out of his mouth lol the same lad don't have a bucket to piss in.
I suppose so I've had the same gadger for four years so makes sense to invest in a decent one ... it actually shocked me when I heard how much they've gone up

@Plasterers1StopShop I went to your website to see if u did one. I could not find one. Your website could do with a search bar on the home page. It's a bit fustrating. I had to click in to a tool brand then a search bar is in there. I went into putz and put bucket scoop in there but didnt find anything. I don't know if it only does a search in putz tools. I just give up after that and went to eBay. Just thought I'd let you know. As other people might be doing the same thing i did. So listen to Keith and get a f**k**g search bar on the home page :birra:

@Plasterers1StopShop I went to your website to see if u did one. I could not find one. Your website could do with a search bar on the home page. It's a bit fustrating. I had to click in to a tool brand then a search bar is in there. I went into putz and put bucket scoop in there but didnt find anything. I don't know if it only does a search in putz tools. I just give up after that and went to eBay. Just thought I'd let you know. As other people might be doing the same thing i did. So listen to Keith and get a f**k**g search bar on the home page :birra:

Hi mate, we don't currently do this product

Thanks for the comment on the website, we have our new one launching very soon - it will have a search bar

Just bought the refina one £42 on eBay. Based on @scottie5 review. No pressure Scott :boxeador:

lol Mug.
those things are s**t Keith.
I've been using a free saucepan that prestige sent me to test for them this week and I can honestly say......

(y).
no not really they are a good buy mate.