Saw this the other day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashandben

I did a liquid screed in Ammanford,west Wales and saw this brickwork, i've been doing wallcrete for nearly 5 years and have never seen it done as tidy and realistic as this....

Iphonepics037.jpg

Iphonepics036.jpg

I did a liquid screed in Ammanford,west Wales and saw this brickwork, i've been doing wallcrete for nearly 5 years and have never seen it done as tidy and realistic as this....

Iphonepics037.jpg

Iphonepics036.jpg

Some quality workmanship there. If only all brickies were that neat!

I've done loads of this but have had trouble with the sealer, the one i used faded after a while, this brickwork didn't seem to be sealed, is the sealer mixed in with the mortar now?

I dont do it anymore, i just stick to the screeds, it was just something to fill days off with really, i found it hard to tie in with the floors, and the welsh weather........and the cost of materials put me and customers off, every time i ordered gear the price seamed to go up and as i said i had trouble with the sealer i was buying.
Ive got a couple of grands worth of materials sat in my garage, i'm going to do a bit of it in the garden this year then sell it.
Heres a pic of what i will be selling later..
DSC06129.jpg

I dont do it anymore, i just stick to the screeds, it was just something to fill days off with really, i found it hard to tie in with the floors, and the welsh weather........and the cost of materials put me and customers off, every time i ordered gear the price seamed to go up and as i said i had trouble with the sealer i was buying.
Ive got a couple of grands worth of materials sat in my garage, i'm going to do a bit of it in the garden this year then sell it.
DSC06129.jpg

alreet CAB if you want rid of ya texture skins just gis a shout marra................why not just keep the gear and get ya name out there.................:RpS_thumbup:

DSC06129.jpg

I'd be interested in the stamps matey. I'm not that far from Carmarthen, few miles west of Llandysul.

is it cheaper to have wallcrete on top breeze on an extension or just brick it as norm?

is it cheaper to have wallcrete on top breeze on an extension or just brick it as norm?

Depends on the brick effect your trying to emulate, you can pay thousands for hand made nowa days, we've got em stackin up, weather's not helping

Where the hell do you get wallcrete,

I never even heard of the stuff before i started coming on here, must only be an English thing, Most guys in Scotland just use coloured render.

Or bricks

Looks good though, can't tell its not brickwork.

Depends on the brick effect your trying to emulate, you can pay thousands for hand made nowa days, we've got em stackin up, weather's not helping
am thinking of extending the back of the house mate and want to keep the price down (am skint with the wedding, being off a bit with the elbow, gonna get the other one done after i get back from my hols in july so the rest of the year will be no good:-( ) the house is a terraced and the front is shitty rendered and the back is sprayed with some kind of poxi resin or something so it doesnt matter what brick it is unless they say i have to make it fit in with the other houses, plane 1901 red brick

itll be next year, just need some drawings doing and wait to see if they will give me permission
is there any rights to light these days ? i kniow they changed them alot but dont know to what extent

Status
Not open for further replies.