safety trainers bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
my old dunlops were wrecked so i got some of these babies. superb. so far. only had them a day.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-GROU...t=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item58c197f9b8

$_57.JPG

theyre black with pink trim and laces. i think thats why they were cheap. plus they are cheap. but they should last a few months. £10.25 including registered delivery. crazy. the missus just burst out laughing when she saw them but i dont care. have ordered some more. used to waer monkey boots for years but they were too clumsy like tghose lead boots divers used to wear

My feet would be stinking rotten after 3 days in them.
Can we have this thread as the bargain thread?
Last week at Aldi: 30m hose with all fittings €10.
Also a 'trolley dolley' for mixing up on and shelling around another tenner!!

Bargains are great. The trainers are still going strong
Lol I thaught you were joking this morning,they actually look better on than the firs pic,I saw some safety trainers in one of the screw fix shops for about a tenner and thaught of buying some,so how did their debut as a plasterers safety shoe go?

theyre okay. ive had expensive ones in the past that have fallen to pieces or just felt too clumsy. these are nice and soft and narrow and not spoons. pink is the new black.

thats clarke20s avatar :) rainbow nation

ordered some of these to go with them

s-l1000.jpg

it was pink or teal so went with pink:asadito:

Mmmm not sure jurek?... had some bad trainers as a kid ffs adidas 4 stripe :numberone: nike pontoon:ROFLMAO:.....and adidas nazareth :risas:.....
other poor kids had them...not me:(.....

nowt as bad as,,,erm,, eh, them pink numbers...but hey safety In mind;)

Four stripe :D I had some of them. And some trainers called speedy duck ffs :( Later when worked in the pet shop for my curry I had keos greenflash and kickers and pod

Status
Not open for further replies.