Ritmo users Advice

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
So tbh I'm on a downer today but that aside wanting to know gods honest truth off the regular ritmo users do you bother using it on small jobs like attached pictures or f**k it off and just hand apply?

Is it worth it ?

IMG_7310.JPG
IMG_7311.JPG

Ps the pictures I just pulled off the net for examples of small job.

av sprayed smaller than that...........f**k hand balling anything more than 10m

why on a downer sir ??
Tbh mate just had the machine out for a few jobs which is fine but been thinking should I just get rid, mono jobs I never get ,I price them up but always seem to be to expensive, ocr I seem to get them 50/50 split on getting them or not , struggle for a second plasterer to help at short notice and have ended up just hand balling ones I've done this year tbh I ain't to bothered about big jobs but all adds up to mardy vince today
All my work is small domestic shite , got one coming up on a terrace ,scaffolder is already moaning about room for pole feet on the street and now I'm thinking f**k me where the f**k am I gonna set up if he takes up all the area underneath

All my work is small domestic shite , got one coming up on a terrace ,scaffolder is already moaning about room for pole feet on the street and now I'm thinking f**k me where the f**k am I gonna set up if he takes up all the area underneath

renderers need a truck not a van. put tarp. on road, place the back of the truck on the tarp leaving enough room for the mixer.

Tbh mate just had the machine out for a few jobs which is fine but been thinking should I just get rid, mono jobs I never get ,I price them up but always seem to be to expensive, ocr I seem to get them 50/50 split on getting them or not , struggle for a second plasterer to help at short notice and have ended up just hand balling ones I've done this year tbh I ain't to bothered about big jobs but all adds up to mardy vince today

get that prosecco smashed open sir and stop blubbering im sure you'l be fine big fella x

renderers need a truck not a van. put tarp. on road, place the back of the truck on the tarp leaving enough room for the mixer.
get that prosecco smashed open sir and stop blubbering im sure you'l be fine big fella x
Your both right f**k it the road it is , apologies for being a blubbering moany bitch , sometimes I just have to let it all out , thanks for all the replies on thread, much appreciated :tonto:

Your both right f**k it the road it is , apologies for being a blubbering moany bitch , sometimes I just have to let it all out , thanks for all the replies on thread, much appreciated :tonto:
Don't worry mate, I'm sure anyone who has been a member on the forum longer than a week is used to you being a moaning blubbering bitch. :whistle:

Why you asked him to help and not me?
Because he's got deep feelings for you that he's trying to suppress that's why he keeps picking on you. It's like at school when you were a kid and you fancied someone and you used to be mean to them to get them to chase you lol

That's the perfect job for one man and machine Vincey! Only the thought of getting all the material on the scaffold makes me sick !

Why you asked him to help and not me?
It's a big job mate and I've a feeling you may panic and if your asking about rendering a small bit, a big bit may scare you :) but if you want to bring your machine down and get some practice your welcome :) leave big Barry bashem up at home cooking ;)

For me 10m +. But on tight for space areas like in the pic then sometimes whisk and tub. I have a truck but you have to think about pipes etc going over the pavement. Where there is a blame there is a claim culture.