Renderlite tearing/sagging

Cuzzer

Hi all how do I avoid my renderlite sagging/tearing when feather edging and ruling off

I’m I mixing my renderlite to wet ?

Should I mix it stiffer and splash some water onto the applied renderlite what’s on the wall to make it playable.

Or am I applying it to thick in the first place

I just seems it’s not on the wall long and when I do start ruling off it starts sagging and tearing sometimes it big areas

Many thanks

There's a bloke called Cuzzer on another thread having exactly the same problem as you. Perhaps you could get together and brainstorm it?
Let us know if you two get it sorted.

Hi all how do I avoid my renderlite sagging/tearing when feather edging and ruling off

Should I mix it stiffer and splash some water onto the applied renderlite what’s on the wall to make it playable.

I just seems it’s not on the wall long and when I do start ruling off it starts sagging and tearing sometimes it big areas

Many thanks
To stop sagging apply it at half the thickness you need and let it pull in then scratch it , then put the rest on. To stop tearing a little splash of water should sort that.

Many thanks
@Casper