Rendering Required!

Members online

SB91

Hi,

Due to a last minute cancellation we are looking for a total of 55m2 of rendering to chimneys in Edinburgh.

seeking someone on the books if possible but willing to sub-contract out these works.

if you are interested please contact Stephen on 07875365369.

The ones I've ever done are always a pain and never straight forward scaffold normally shite and have to reach down ect to much ag imo

On cards day work might not be to bad but I always think it's more grief trying to bead up scratch and top I know they up in air but still gotta look alright last one i done was a house on a hill so was extra high and the scaff ladder was almost at a straight and when the wind come across I needed another pair of pants ain't done one since and don't think I'm likely to either

Hi,

Due to a last minute cancellation we are looking for a total of 55m2 of rendering to chimneys in Edinburgh.

seeking someone on the books if possible but willing to sub-contract out these works.

if you are interested please contact Stephen on 07875365369.

Thanks for sharing an interesting project for someone :D

Chimney A - 17m2
Chimney B - 7.5 m2
Chimney C - 18 m2
Chimney E – 6.5m2
Chimney F - 6.5m2

Access is good with a fully boarded scaffold with a hoist etc. The rear of the chimneys are on a large flat roof with plenty of space to move around.

The ones I've ever done are always a pain and never straight forward scaffold normally shite and have to reach down ect to much ag imo

They are a f**k**g nightmare. Last one we quoted £800 to dry dash and I was actually upset when he said when can you do it!!

Really need someone in the next week or so, site will also be open weekends.

30m2 - Brick Chimney Spec

Supply and install new smooth render finish to all faces of the chimney head, full height and width; in two coats to a total thickness of no more than 20-25mm, mix designation iii (BS 5262), 1:5 to 6, sulphate resisting Portland cement/sand, final coat to have a smooth finish scratched to stone courses; include working to all perimeters; include stainless steel render beads to all perimeters; include forming bellcast above roof covering upstand); protect existing surrounding/adjacent fabric including roof coverings, dormers, eaves gutters, and upstand detailing; complete

25.5m2 - Stone Chimney Spec

Supply and install new smooth render finish to all faces of the chimney head, full height and width; in 3 coats to a total thickness of no more than 20-25mm, 2 coats Interchromex plugs and mesh final coat Thermocromex; include working to all perimeters; include stainless steel render beads to all perimeters; include forming bellcast above roof covering upstand (protect existing surrounding/adjacent fabric including roof coverings, dormers, eaves gutters, and upstand detailing; complete