Renderer Required for a New Build in France 1hour from Calais

Members online

I've been in contact with the customer and after positive initial inquires I've had to stand down as Mrs Marshy not well and more tests required so I need to stay local so I recommended Big Ben. A top lad and honest as the day is long.

I've been in contact with the customer and after positive initial inquires I've had to stand down as Mrs Marshy not well and more tests required so I need to stay local so I recommended Big Ben. A top lad and honest as the day is long.
Hope all will be ok mate. X

chasing-bus-peter-parker.png

A lot of s**t mate and had the audacity to tell me not to comment on his posts
If you feel your being bullied please report it before it gets out of hand, I Will sort it like I sorted it a while back for one of our members, no names mentioned :)

If someone posted that up needing doing in Bradford ( or anywhere else) no c**t would be interested it looks a right pig :lol:

If you feel your being bullied please report it before it gets out of hand, I Will sort it like I sorted it a while back for one of our members, no names mentioned :)
I haven't bullied anyone. I sent him a message because he treating my post on the thread as a joke and asked why he had done that. Then said I was ignoring his posts because this happened when I was here last with people interrupting the threads with nonsense just to get likes.

I haven't bullied anyone. I sent him a message because he treating my post on the thread as a joke and asked why he had done that. Then said I was ignoring his posts because this happened when I was here last with people interrupting the threads with nonsense just to get likes.
Didn't say you had :) just looking out for members. because I had one of our members in tears the other week saying he was being bullied by liberals :)

No I didn't that's b*ll***s. I made a generalisation of newbies only posting when work is offered. Without introducing themselves or anything hence the carcass pic. You took it as a personal dig to yourself then messaged saying it's people like me that you left the forum last time and not to comment on any of your posts so I replied I will do what I like and always will