Render Supplies

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

With our recent - soon to be revealed expansion, we now have the ability to hold huge amounts of stock on our Machines, spares, tools and Materials,

We currently have over 125 tonnes of Parex, Vimark and Mapei Renders in stock!

We offer next day delivery on all materials with competitive prices, the Vimark range is a new products which has generated a lot of interest from forum members.

With the Mapei range of Render Only systems and EWI systems we are confident we can compete with all quotes and offer you guys the best possible prices and service

We would love to have the opportunity to quote on your next job!

Get in touch today to see how Plasterers 1 Stop Shop can become your No1 supplier of materials
17457845_1315888468477163_7753339712630760148_n.jpg

Angle beads :( internal ones, are you going to be stocking again? Not seen any on your sight since before Christmas.

Ryan, can you put site mix trough the m200 like clemo does with the ritmo?

You can do mate, but in my opinion it's a pointless excersie with too many variables to go wrong. Products like MapeWall GPR are a quality controlled product and cost effective, in my opinion using a pre bagged version is a no brainer

You can do mate, but in my opinion it's a pointless excersie with too many variables to go wrong. Products like MapeWall GPR are a quality controlled product and cost effective, in my opinion using a pre bagged version is a no brainer
I agree Ryan, no arguments here, but you always have them days when you don't have a choice :rolleyes:. What is the maximum grain size you can put through-4mm?