Render over non traditional build

rt88

Been asked to price up going over a bungalow which has a sort of concrete panel construction, similar to garages etc. I was thinking a good bonding agent followed by a high polymer basecoat (hp12 pr 14 etc) fully meshed and pinned followed by the top coat the customer would like. I have contacted krend, weber and parex looking for some sort of spec/recommendation. Just wondering if anyone else had gone over similar?

Attachments

• 20230606_193504.jpg
    20230606_193504.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
Been asked to price up going over a bungalow which has a sort of concrete panel construction, similar to garages etc. I was thinking a good bonding agent followed by a high polymer basecoat (hp12 pr 14 etc) fully meshed and pinned followed by the top coat the customer would like. I have contacted krend, weber and parex looking for some sort of spec/recommendation. Just wondering if anyone else had gone over similar?
I'd of said ewi if you can get pins in,
If not, parinter or similar

You need to be very careful with these if your gonna fix em and would most likely have to use a screw fixing like ejot str fixings, if you drill straight through the concrete panel it will weaken dramatically. If you do decide to pin it it would be best to call riot and get them to do a pull test and specify the exact fixings to use and depth to fix at

As it is a prefab building that has been decorated . I would use Parinter base coat . I would not pin the mesh.