Render on old building

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but most people do,try and do it on a listed building and see what happens. Your lime walls will move a bit as they are supposed to sand and cement is to rigid and will crack in time, might take 30 years before the damage is apparent.

No but most people do,try and do it on a listed building and see what happens. Your lime walls will move a bit as they are supposed to sand and cement is to rigid and will crack in time, might take 30 years before the damage is apparent.
The damage will be apparent in us in 30 yrs,

Ive been damaged for over 30 years Johnny boy, lol, do you know what mate ive always been passionate about my job but of late I realy don't give a fck what people put on there walls anymore, to old to care.

I am also in my shadow yrs, mad at the min as I very busy and I had no wish to be, another op may finish or extend me but I would not wager much either way,,

I am also in my shadow yrs, mad at the min as I very busy and I had no wish to be, another op may finish or extend me but I would not wager much either way,,
Come on johnnyboy my old mans been smashing this on since 1965 and he still loves it, shadow years your still a pup lol

Status
Not open for further replies.