Render Brick:-

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look well man, think a four Inch band on the corners suit this kind of work rather than running into the nose of the bead though.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Is it weber ?
And do you know roughly how much a bag costs and roughly how many m2 a bag.?
Yes pal it was Webber the scrap render was dryvit unfortunately I did it labour only the quantity on the brick effect the grey backing is about 2 mtrs a bag the red top is about 6 mtrs

Yes pal it was Webber the scrap render was dryvit unfortunately I did it labour only the quantity on the brick effect the grey backing is about 2 mtrs a bag the red top is about 6 mtrs
Nice one ,I saw all the demo boards they have at there training centre,didn't get a chance to have a go but would love to have a bash.

Webers brick render is garbage. Rather nail me nuts to the table than mix that gunk up.

My claim to fame, there's brick render on Eastenders, I did it. I get to see it every night. Still looks good.

Decramace, there's a name from the past.

Webers brick render is garbage. Rather nail me nuts to the table than mix that gunk up.

My claim to fame, there's brick render on Eastenders, I did it. I get to see it every night. Still looks good.

Decramace, there's a name from the past.
Get a picture up :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Need to wait for Eastenders to come on the telly! It was nearly 30 years ago! The walls are next to the kids playground on the square.

I should say I helped do it I was still learning back them..

Status
Not open for further replies.