Render and lights

Willowbing

Hi folks, looking for some advice from the experts. Is this normal ? Appreciate light can be problematic on the render but not sure if this is of standard. Any advice much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3102.jpeg
    IMG_3102.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3101.jpeg
    IMG_3101.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG_3100.jpeg
    IMG_3100.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 239
That render has never seen an Ibar. A nice modern design house been ruined by very poor rendering. Reason, false experts.

Hi folks, looking for some advice from the experts. Is this normal ? Appreciate light can be problematic on the render but not sure if this is of standard. Any advice much appreciated.
Yeah glancing light will completely change how it looks it's been raised on here s**t loads of times
I'd bet it looks completely different with the lights off in normal daylight

Poor job

Even poorer light choice

Stupid decision

If he didn't have them lights to work to, unfortunately YOU can't blame HIM

Even though it's poor!

Looks like they have just gone at it with a scratching float instead of an I bar. Very poor workmanship I am afraid. Even between the window bead and the external bead where it would be easy to use the i bar and get it perfectly flat as you would just run up and down both beads, for some reason they have gone in with a scratcher . Poor!