Refina mega mixer fault ?

Members online

megamix

Hi anyone know why the slow start has stopped working on my refina mega mixer ? It's the big one with the "H" shaped handle and two speeds . Thanks

Mine went mate. There's a circuit board on the trigger that controls the slow start. Replace the trigger cost me £35.

It's the condenser that will be fuuked it passes between live an neutral its that which makes the slow start you could ring refina and ask for a new condenser instead piece of piss to fit a new one wink wink

It's the condenser that will be fuuked it passes between live an neutral its that which makes the slow start you could ring refina and ask for a new condenser instead piece of piss to fit a new one wink wink
Thanks

if you take the condenser/capacitor off the switch you will not get the slow start it will just fire up at full pelt that's why it's there

Could one of these be fitted to the smaller 1100 watt megamixer that doesnt have slow start

they could be diff ie 1100w to 1800w for each machine also could be 110v or 240v and dc current is normally battery low voltage Ie example 12v

4 week ago I was brought the 1800W new mixer , after two weeks the soft start was gone, just send back to refina they hold the mixer 2 weeks and next day after they finally send back the soft start stop work again.
Really bad service not recommended just waste of time.

Before you start going berty bumble bollox take handle off and give a blow out with air compressor might be dust!

I sent my mixer into a hire shop years ago for a new lead and a clean up. It came back with the soft start not working. Wankers didn’t put it back together properly. I stripped the trigger down and put it together right and it’s worked fine ever since.

Anyone one here near mexbourgh . Bank street tools do a right job on mega mixers repairs and look after you with tools

Mega mixers have had Dickie triggers since day one.
to be honest I have one 6 years old Mega Mixer MM22 110 volt they never
disappointed but the new version M30 looks like is not the same, first which I bought a few months ago
had a loose bearing strong vibrations and I sent back straight away this is a second example which is sent to the service second time in 4 weeks