refina 16" plaziflex blade 2mm thick no foam backing

Members online

No members online now.

Turkish

i recently broke my plaziflex trowel and am after the above mentioned trowel as a replacement but cannot find one anywhere???? i just need a replacement blade not the handle but I've tried refina and loads of other suppliers but everyone is out of stock! what is going on?????

i recently broke my plaziflex trowel and am after the above mentioned trowel as a replacement but cannot find one anywhere???? i just need a replacement blade not the handle but I've tried refina and loads of other suppliers but everyone is out of stock! what is going on?????
Get the delehedy one, they were the manufacturers of refina ones, or try calling refina they might still got some in stock

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

@Plasterers1StopShop stock them but i think you will need the whole lot now as it has all been tweaked and redesigned.

Yeah. But aren't they now producing it themselves. I got an email from them saying they were now selling it themselves direct. Based in Liverpool. Also, I was in tool and fix and they didn't have any Refinas on the shelves, only delehaney. Like the BBC had the rights for the great British bake off but have now lost them

Yeah. But aren't they now producing it themselves. I got an email from them saying they were now selling it themselves direct. Based in Liverpool. Also, I was in tool and fix and they didn't have any Refinas on the shelves, only delehaney. Like the BBC had the rights for the great British bake off but have now lost them
Delahaney have the rights to the British bake off?

yes they are doing all the marketing and promoting themselves

I foned Refina last wk and they are going to be bringing out a new Plaziflex in the coming wks
The Delehedy is good but not as good as the Refina imho - the plastic seems a bit harder on the Delehedy

No mate, girl on the fone said they had changed the foam to make them stiffer. Will their new ones be the "wing profile" style?

Bought a delehedy 14inch today and they are the same quality as the refina plaziflex.
identical really. The nela handle supplied from plasterers one stop shop that goes with the blade has a nice weight to it.