Real plasterers tradesman

Members online

No members online now.
i thought all you irish boys were over here screeding ???????
had it all wrapped up in the late 90"s over here making an absolute mint - and rightly so as well !!!

i thought all you irish boys were over here screeding ???????
had it all wrapped up in the late 90"s over here making an absolute mint - and rightly so as well !!!
Was still at school in the 90s lol, and not really been tempted to try get work over there, though I know a few that have went over to make their fortunes lol actually was meant to go over to mono a Mcdonalds a couple years ago, can't kind where it was, maybe Luton or something, but I never bothered going, was near the missus due date anyways so didn't want to had a go over case she went early.

Was still at school in the 90s lol, and not really been tempted to try get work over there, though I know a few that have went over to make their fortunes lol actually was meant to go over to mono a Mcdonalds a couple years ago, can't kind where it was, maybe Luton or something, but I never bothered going, was near the missus due date anyways so didn't want to had a go over case she went early.

My hometown

f**k me it's s**t down your way lads. Am getting €6 to €7.50 m2 skimming Labour. €16 to €18m2 Labour for one coat render. And am going to put my price up I think. Have a new bloke starting next week €170 A day he wants. I'll give him a go. But told him I'll start him on 150. See how he is.
But would you get that subbing on a big site like 200 houses clemo

Not talking prices, talking about pure exploitation :-(
Much work around north Dublin clemo?
Was half thinking of moving back to drogheda next year, was getting 200 a day in south dub but after parking, fuel and tolls was hopeless, never mind sitting in that traffic.
Are they back to throwing sites up in the handy commute to dublin, places like cavan lol

Not talking prices, talking about pure exploitation :-(
Much work around north Dublin clemo?
Was half thinking of moving back to drogheda next year, was getting 200 a day in south dub but after parking, fuel and tolls was hopeless, never mind sitting in that traffic.
Are they back to throwing sites up in the handy commute to dublin, places like cavan lol
The money is s**t in Dublin. As far as I can see. It's better around Drogheda.

Two passes like mono done straight after. Sometimes I've done one pass over good blockwork.

No scratch coat needed. Just on and gone. (On block...over old bricks you need rendaid as far as I'm aware)

where do you purchase yours from