Pva free stuff

Members online

What have you got to skim over John , it's true it might pull in fast on the first coat but most painted surfaces are fine and even if it did pull in fast I've never had a gauge set quicker than one hour and that's on really high suction such as backing coats besides that most houses do have painted ceilings so if you are fine doing 1/2 bags first coat and lay in with fresh you'll be fine , just don't over stretch yourself, even on matt paint it be fine when laid in if it did pull faster than normal
Artex but it's 2 months out date. Just shows b n q can't shift it

I bought 15 bags out of date 23rd July and it was fine, all gone now....only paid £2.50 per bag though. I like it on artex but always top it with multi

Tough stuff to get used to but now use it nearly every day and saves time.
Most guys aint tried it,,,,most that have hate it,,,... i would be surprised if you like it after first attempt.....
Only a hand full of lads on here like it.
Took me multiple times to get myself to its setting ways.

Tough stuff to get used to but now use it nearly every day and saves time.
Most guys aint tried it,,,,most that have hate it,,,... i would be surprised if you like it after first attempt.....
Only a hand full of lads on here like it.
Took me multiple times to get myself to its setting ways.
It's easy to use , all about the background

I like it, high suction backgrounds I just spray water on never had a problem. Reminds me of carlite finish to spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk