1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

plastering techniques

Discussion in 'Plastering Courses And Plastering Training Schools' started by Abbiejohn, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Abbiejohn

Abbiejohn New Member

I have used the cement in good quality but during the plastering outside of home all cement is down and plastering Hampshire and many other companies not a good news.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. A.plasterer

A.plasterer Private Member

IMG_6541.JPG

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Olican

Olican Private Member

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1492413698.805661.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. zolco

zolco Private Member

sorry that just doesn`t make any sense

5. gps

gps Private Member

I think the word "sand" was missed out after quality, and all the render may have fallen off lol ?

6. A.plasterer

:sorprendido3:

7. choppa

choppa Active Member

IMG_0617.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

I am sure this is a spam account

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Yep every post has plasterer Hampshire in it and makes no sense :) looking for backlinks or keyword links? ban the c##t :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. A.plasterer

evi ustj oned omes cida nad ti kemas omcpleet nesce ot em.:reloco: