Plastering Courses..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marky1981

Hello People,

Looking to embark on a Plastering Course in the next couple of months, once I have got some general labouring work under my belt.

Live in the Oxford area and wondered if anyone new of any courses in the area? (advised on here that Swindon run courses - much appreciated). :)

What is the best course to go for? City and Guilds? AbleSkills?

Also is work forthcoming with the completed course?

Many Thanks

M

Hello welcome to the forum,

I am a gold trowel veteran, however there are many good courses out there, it is also very much the case you get out what you put in.

As with work, try not to let on that you done a 2 week course and now your a spread it annoys the old timers a lot..... I made this mistake even now I dont really say much to some people.

You will need to start doing work as soon as you leave the course as you will find that you will forget it ect so try and jump on either with another spread or start doing work for friends and family and explain if its rough...lol

BUt as time goes on you will find that the work just keeps coming I have ebeen to look at 2 jobs tonight all want every ceiling re- skimmed.... I like them jobs!

so it does take time and patience but it will all fall in place if you want it too

Danny

PS Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.