Plasterers

True mate maybe I should price abit more but I'm only just trying make money. I ent made of money like most of you rich plasterers lol so I gotta go get the work and make money slowly surely

lol if I gotta do that make money y not pays bills holiday and feeds us anyway I got a job Tomor take old plaster off dot n dab n plaster 6ft by 8ft one wall how much then

good day at the office.......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170513-185449.png
    Screenshot_20170513-185449.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 257
What about sheet up and clean up time then once you have dabbed boards wait time for addy to set before skim . removal of rubbish fetch matts etc .If you're charging a day work rate you are into two days for that job . the plastering is only part of it.IMO.

You haven't reached full customer service potential if you don't leave a complimentary rhino horn of a jobbie in the pan. That's the best advice you'll ever get.

True mate maybe I should price abit more but I'm only just trying make money. I ent made of money like most of you rich plasterers lol so I gotta go get the work and make money slowly surely
Where did you get your 130 a day from in the first place?

Never two days lol Get a move on mate sheet it.stiff dab then bite to eat get set on starting cleaning after wet towel and stuff in van dry towel im off money in the bank thanks

Never two days lol Get a move on mate sheet it.stiff dab then bite to eat get set on starting cleaning after wet towel and stuff in van dry towel im off money in the bank thanks
Thank you, that reply tells me everything i needed to know about you.:nocausagracia: