plasterers required shipstone on stour

Members online

Oh I know I live in the real world . Not doing Mrs Jones pantry for beer money
You site boys have my genuine respect. I've only ever laid screed on site. My issue isn't with you. It's with the companies that pay those rates. Why should you work like dogs causing yourselves long term health issues in order to "make it pay."

PS. Mrs Jones pantry pays me the same as half a flat pays on site. ;)

£3 m2 boarding i earn roughly £250 a day on without breaking a sweat..£3m2 skimming can earn owt between £150-£220 pending wat sort of work it is..its the going rate down here ur rite prices need and shud be higher but i wont begrudge any1 paying me £6..its wen it goes below £3 i start getting pissed off but i was skimming at £2.50 for about 4 years in bad times and boarding at £2m2 and i was still earning gud money for a thick c**t

£3 is a good rate around our way
We pay solid measure on window walls.
On the last nursing homes our best men were earning between £900 and £1400 a week depending how hard they worked and that was on £2.80m2

£3 is a good rate around our way
We pay solid measure on window walls.
On the last nursing homes our best men were earning between £900 and £1400 a week depending how hard they worked and that was on £2.80m2
Mate u cant beat nursing homes and flats there are money spinners

Did you managed to get something last Fri sat in the end?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah went up to Huddersfield. Done 4 rooms in that student accommodation site was posted here.
Back home now for a week. Back to Birmingham on Sunday. I
Just hope they have enough ready for me this time. Lol

Think £3 is about the going rate, @Gibbo might know but I'm sure some firms in London went as low as £2 a m2 in recession so it's steadily climbing in the right direction,when I first started blokes got 4.50 for skimming plus more for over height work you don't hear of that these days,after moving over to domestic years back I don't think I could face site anymore plus how h&s has gone would drive me mad

We
Did you managed to get something last Fri sat in the end?

looks like I could be on the lookout for a weeks work next week ffs!!
Just been informed that the bloody sparks have been off all
Week. Will know more on Friday.

We

How do u make it pay pal with flights,digs,spending money etc?

We

Never an easy day in paradise

How do u make it pay pal with flights,digs,spending money etc?
Always work on Price work.
Usually do 12 hour shifts everyday that am over working. Usually throw on 4 sometimes 5 hits 120m2+a day everyday. I earned more in the 2 weeks I was over last time that I'd get in 5 weeks at home.

Always work on Price work.
Usually do 12 hour shifts everyday that am over working. Usually throw on 4 sometimes 5 hits 120m2+a day everyday. I earned more in the 2 weeks I was over last time that I'd get in 5 weeks at home.
Fair play..im wrking away nxt week but I wont be doing 12 hour shifts lol..

To be hkm
Fair play..im wrking away nxt week but I wont be doing 12 hour shifts lol..
To be honest I could finish a 4 everyday. And still walk away with a good wage. But am
Only planning on staying in England for about 6 months. Getting a bit of money up for house deposit.

Or simplicity just a few names I can think of on Sdp I know all the top men and owners so if no joy I give you a contact
Thanks pagey. I'll google them companies now for contact numbers.
What's the Average rate in London at the minute m2.

Thanks pagey. I'll google them companies now for contact numbers.
What's the Average rate in London at the minute m2.
It's hit and miss, just seen someone looking for 2 men in king's cross £140 a day, not what I call footballer's wage.
And the saddest of all there were people queueing up to jump on the job

It's hit and miss, just seen someone looking for 2 men in king's cross £140 a day, not what I call footballer's wage.
And the saddest of all there were people queueing up to jump on the job

That really is a sorry state of affairs for London aswell.dnt know how u boys survive down there