Plasterers Labourer/Improver/apprentice.

Members online

Dee23

Hi there. Im looking for an Apprentice/Improver/Labourer type role with a plasterer. Im based in South London but will travel anywhere in london or the surrounding area.
Currently at college 1 day a week so Im available all other days including weekends. Ive got roughly 1 years experience as a plasterers labourer.
If interested give me a call on 07763222081 or email me on darragh.ayres@live.co.uk and I can send my CV across. Thanks.

Hi there. Im looking for an Apprentice/Improver/Labourer type role with a plasterer. Im based in South London but will travel anywhere in london or the surrounding area.
Currently at college 1 day a week so Im available all other days including weekends. Ive got roughly 1 years experience as a plasterers labourer.
If interested give me a call on 07763222081 or email me on darragh.ayres@live.co.uk and I can send my CV across. Thanks.

You still looking for work buddy? Could you get to Wanstead?

Hi roughman. Im based in hither green area. Wimbledon is okay for me.
You too far away for me darragh, the journey everyday would crush you. You wouldn't get home till 7 pm some days, and you would have to leave at 5.45 am
Just meet me for 7am. Keep looking! Good luck!

Haha 5.45am is minor and im really not bothered about the hours. This is my career. I love it. But thanks for the post mate I appreciate the time and good luck too!

Haha 5.45am is minor and im really not bothered about the hours. This is my career. I love it. But thanks for the post mate I appreciate the time and good luck too!
You love it now, but months of them hours and you won't.
Try an get with someone near your area, and you could love it even more!
Hang in there tiger!

I practically did that for a good 10 months lol. Loved it still. Only some bad circumstances, not on my part, put me out of work otherwise id still be at it. But il keep looking mate. Nice one.