Plasterer wanted full time- Midlands

Members online

Thanks for the responses and thanks for the work Gents. Absolutely over the moon, the work was top drawer.
The forum power has done its job as far as I'm concerned but I still need more jobs covering and I want you all to check your diaries please.
Will list them all tomorrow but going on what I have seen ( scene- Vince) , I think we will all get along like old pals!!
Cheers Danny for allowing the post as I'm not a plasterer!
Cheers Steve

Sheffield job done money in the bank can't fault them
Superb mate and fair play sorry if I come across a cont it's just way I am now after dealing with dodgy builders pretend builders ect make me more suspicious about good offers hopefully it's a good contact for you and can be his go to bloke

Thanks for the responses and thanks for the work Gents. Absolutely over the moon, the work was top drawer.
The forum power has done its job as far as I'm concerned but I still need more jobs covering and I want you all to check your diaries please.
Will list them all tomorrow but going on what I have seen ( scene- Vince) , I think we will all get along like old pals!!
Cheers Steve
Didn't mean to come across a cont yesterday mate it's just as you can tell I've dealt with a load of pretend builders over last two years and been up against some real horrors also had to chase a bit of doe but got in end was nothing personal and I take back anything I said that might of offended u you got job done and paid up and was happy with job can't ask more than that all the best mate and hopefully a few of regulars on here will be able to help you out be wary of the newbie vultures some have been burnt on here by them

Pagey

Superb mate and fair play sorry if I come across a cont it's just way I am now after dealing with dodgy builders pretend builders ect make me more suspicious about good offers hopefully it's a good contact for you and can be his go to bloke
Not a problem pal it wasn't really the type of work I normally do for the exact same reasons you said above but it was on the door step, so from my experience being positive hope some of the other lads do well out of it

Cheers Steve
Didn't mean to come across a cont yesterday mate it's just as you can tell I've dealt with a load of pretend builders over last two years and been up against some real horrors also had to chase a bit of doe but got in end was nothing personal and I take back anything I said that might of offended u you got job done and paid up and was happy with job can't ask more than that all the best mate and hopefully a few of regulars on here will be able to help you out be wary of the newbie vultures some have been burnt on here by them

Pagey
Pagey, didn't think for a moment you were digging at me chief, I understand trepidation like the next man.
I do a job, you do a job and sometimes we need the jobs to come together, then the punter is happy.
If the punter is happy and the plasterer gets paid, then I will only be happy.
The unison should be a happy place, even more so that I don't get paid until the plastering is done, so almost like my b*ll***s are grabbed, sloppy job, i don't get paid, so the plasterer has the upper hand to be fair. He spreads as he can means he gets paid.It works for me pal. :bananahappy:

Say they don't want curves one i done bloke was well fussy one of them ones where they stand and talk to you while you work sort of bloke
Sharp angles seem to be the in thing just now, before it was all rounds. We use chalk lines to give us a guide to work too. Best way imo.

Cheers Steve

Pagey, didn't think for a moment you were digging at me chief, I understand trepidation like the next man.
I do a job, you do a job and sometimes we need the jobs to come together, then the punter is happy.
If the punter is happy and the plasterer gets paid, then I will only be happy.
The unison should be a happy place, even more so that I don't get paid until the plastering is done, so almost like my b*ll***s are grabbed, sloppy job, i don't get paid, so the plasterer has the upper hand to be fair. He spreads as he can means he gets paid.It works for me pal. :bananahappy:
Nice one mate you know how it is dealing with the pretend builders and the tricks or impossible they ask you to perform I think now that I will rate you as you see plastering as a trade and not just a simple task that takes an hour which we hear a lot lately we all wanna make money end of day and nothing worse than chasing the money stick with the regular posters on here mate and your get a decent job

Look at this.
Sharper than a sharp thing!!!
Before is the other one!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    701 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 285