Plasterer wanted full time- Midlands

Staff online

Members online

crsleicester

Hi there.
I am looking for a plasterer to go around doing conservatory ceilings after being boarded as part of our conservatory roof conversions.
We work all over the Midlands on domestic projects so cleanliness and politeness as equally important as doing a good job.
If you are interested please get in touch. We are based in Leicester.
Many thanks Steve

Hi there.
I am looking for a plasterer to go around doing conservatory ceilings after being boarded as part of our conservatory roof conversions.
We work all over the Midlands on domestic projects so cleanliness and politeness as equally important as doing a good job.
Many thanks Steve
Hi when you say full time do you mean you have one to do every day or like one a week or so I'd be happy to chat about maybe sorting something I also have links to a few spreads in and around Nottingham Leicester Birmingham Thanks vince.

Hi Vince.
We currently do about 2 a week but always have other bits and bobs like a bit of boarding etc. So if you want to just do the ceilings when we have them, then great but if we have 2 a week, we need them doing if you get my meaning, because we get paid on completion of the job and the skimming is usually the last bit.
Cheers Steve

Hi there.
Many thanks Steve
Have you got any contact details then ?

I've always got jobs but this might work good for both of us if price is right , I ain't cheap but if he wants quality he come to right man.

Iq
Your not answering the question, what happened to the big job you went to London for an interview for? You know the one that would make you leave the forum?

Your not answering the question, what happened to the big job you went to London for an interview for? You know the one that would make you leave the forum?
You noses plonk , what's it gotta do with you

Worry about your own life

IMG_7007.GIF

Afternoon Fellas. Thanks for the chats i've had so far. I am really quite keen to get a job done in Coventry on Thursday, so any guys that think they can free up Thursday and get over to Cov and show their wizardry off, I'm all ears!!
Cheers Steve

Afternoon Fellas. Thanks for the chats i've had so far. I am really quite keen to get a job done in Coventry on Thursday, so any guys that think they can free up Thursday and get over to Cov and show their wizardry off, I'm all ears!!
Cheers Steve
Steve didn't realise it was such short notice mate I don't mess about when it comes to work so will say straight I won't be able to do that short notice but can say that @thebearbeef and @jeanclaudevangyproc are both as good as me also they are around that area and for the right price might be able to help,

I've seen both there work and can vouch for there quality and service, they are also valid members on here not just vultures
All the best vince

Tbh I thought if it was a few ceilings as that are ready every so often it would of worked out well, tbh i prefer doing ceilings than walls

Like I said you mind your own business
Once it's posted on the forum it's every members business :) stop bullshitting newbies trying to make friends, there are other ways to make friends, maybe take a leaf out of my book.

Steve didn't realise it was such short notice mate I don't mess about when it comes to work so will say straight I won't be able to do that short notice but can say that @thebearbeef and @jeanclaudevangyproc are both as good as me also they are around that area and for the right price might be able to help,

I've seen both there work and can vouch for there quality and service, they are also valid members on here not just vultures
All the best vince

Coventry no chance mate thanks though I cover dudley , stourbridge etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have a job in Sheffield this week and a job in Leicester early next week. Stockport on Wednesday / Thursday next week and Ashby de la Zouch Friday or Saturday of next week.
If anyone can offer assistance, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thursday 9th Feb- 1 in Birmingham and 1 in Mablethorpe- ish. Anyone wants to hang their hats on any of them, then please let me know.
Cheers