Plasterer/s Birmingham Area

Members online

Fish59

As I mentioned in my opening post when I recently joined this forum, I am being asked quite a lot to quote for plastering work on the jobs we are externally rendering and act as the customer's principal contractor.

I'd prefer to keep the rendering and plastering totally separate so I am looking for a decent plasterer or crew in various areas who I can call upon when work becomes available.

Currently I have a 2 bedroom house in Rowley Regis that requires doing, there is circa 128m2 overskim and there may be about 25m2 boarding (kitchen), or that could be added to the overskim as I'm not sure if the customer is going to remove the existing boards or try to scrape/clean them yet!

There are no ceilings to be plastered

It's a through lounge, kitchen, hall landing & stairs, 2 beds and bathroom.

This could become available within the next 2-3 weeks dependent on the first fix electrics and some other remedial work that's going on, then it's a case of hitting it.

I know this customer well as I've already ready rendered his own house in Birmingham and he has many rental properties around Birmingham, mainly in this Rowley Regis area.

Once this rental is completed there is more plastering work to be done at his own house in the summer, or possibly earlier. Currently 1 bedroom, hall, landing & stairs, so this could be a good foot-in for all my plastering work in this area which I will then market through my website and push when we are quoting on full refurbs.

Over to you guys....

As I mentioned in my opening post when I recently joined this forum, I am being asked quite a lot to quote for plastering work on the jobs we are externally rendering and act as the customer's principal contractor.

I'd prefer to keep the rendering and plastering totally separate so I am looking for a decent plasterer or crew in various areas who I can call upon when work becomes available.

Currently I have a 2 bedroom house in Rowley Regis that requires doing, there is circa 128m2 overskim and there may be about 25m2 boarding (kitchen), or that could be added to the overskim as I'm not sure if the customer is going to remove the existing boards or try to scrape/clean them yet!

There are no ceilings to be plastered

It's a through lounge, kitchen, hall landing & stairs, 2 beds and bathroom.

This could become available within the next 2-3 weeks dependent on the first fix electrics and some other remedial work that's going on, then it's a case of hitting it.

I know this customer well as I've already ready rendered his own house in Birmingham and he has many rental properties around Birmingham, mainly in this Rowley Regis area.

Once this rental is completed there is more plastering work to be done at his own house in the summer, or possibly earlier. Currently 1 bedroom, hall, landing & stairs, so this could be a good foot-in for all my plastering work in this area which I will then market through my website and push when we are quoting on full refurbs.

Over to you guys....
Morning fish.i could give you a lift at wkends if you're pushed mate.cheers.

Morning fish.i could give you a lift at wkends if you're pushed mate.cheers.

Thanks, I gather that because your available only at weekends you are committed to other work/job?

It's always handy to have numbers for people that can work at weekends, obviously they'd be smaller and/or less time sensitive jobs though but happy to have your number.

Robin

Thanks, I gather that because your available only at weekends you are committed to other work/job?

It's always handy to have numbers for people that can work at weekends, obviously they'd be smaller and/or less time sensitive jobs though but happy to have your number.

Robin

IMG_7231.JPG

Hmm, I was hoping to be working my way through a list of hungry interested members, you must all be stacked out?

Hi mate,I'm based in Worcester and would be interested in internals.Youbcan get me on 07719330726 or if you pass me your number,happy to discuss.Cheers

Thanks, I won't get chance to call you until 5-6pm if that's OK and we'll have a chat then.

You all (mostly) prefer site work?
No mate just think it will be different for you trying to get domestic plasterer to do jobs for you tbh, most will have there own stuff going on and presume they would like to just deal direct with the money man or woman, just my opinion anyways looks like @plas1 is up for it , all the best with your search and great to see you sharing offer of work by the way