PLasterer Owed Money

Members online

clarkie

Going off topic abit here as i cant start a new thread.
Got home before and wife says watch this judge rinder i taped. Ffs cant be arsed with that. Just watch it its about a plasterer, turns out a spread was owed 6100 off a joiner who said he hadnt been paid off the job so couldnt pay the spread his money. Turns out he had been paid and spent it paying off gambling debts and a hol to greece. The plasterer was fxxxxn fumming thought he was gonna rip his spleen out. He got 5000 back most he could in that court. Was going on for 2 years and joiner only admitted on the show hed been paid. Some bad people out there.

Got home before and wife says watch this judge rinder i taped. Ffs cant be arsed with that. Just watch it its about a plasterer, turns out a spread was owed 6100 off a joiner who said he hadnt been paid off the job so couldnt pay the spread his money. Turns out he had been paid and spent it paying off gambling debts and a hol to greece. The plasterer was fxxxxn fumming thought he was gonna rip his spleen out. He got 5000 back most he could in that court. Was going on for 2 years and joiner only admitted on the show hed been paid. Some bad people out there.
If I was stood so close next to somebody who owed me that much I'd be the the one going to prison

Have a look at that :D may help you in starting new threads :D

Ok thanks. Think what it might be is im using the old app! Should i be using the the website or tapatalk.?

Reactions: Djr
Ok thanks. Think what it might be is im using the old app! Should i be using the the website or tapatalk.?

Ah yes....

Right I use tapatalk for the push notifications :D and then use the forum in my web browser to reply and post etc... the forum is mobile responsive and really easy to use with mobiles now which is why I have not bothered with the app :D

The spread was warned and had to be told to calm down. He was close to tears more of the fact he was lied to for the past 2 years and he had believed him hurt him the most.
Im bad enough if someone owes me tenner but 6k

The spread was warned and had to be told to calm down. He was close to tears more of the fact he was lied to for the past 2 years and he had believed him hurt him the most.
Im bad enough if someone owes me tenner but 6k

there is a chap on here that has just been hit for £30K...

Been done for 7k before off a shop fitting firm. They offered 21p of every pound owed the absolute c**ts, got some back but not all. The silver lining is bad debts come off your tax bill end of the year

Been done for 7k before off a shop fitting firm. They offered 21p of every pound owed the absolute c**ts, got some back but not all. The silver lining is bad debts come off your tax bill end of the year

so they should as you have not earnt them :D

I have been chasing a couple of companies... I personally would not bother with the CCJ route a ballache and does get costly in the end

It's a crime. You've had goods or services and should pay for it. If it is too expensive you have to have less or negotiate a better price.
Getting a man to work for you knowing you are not going to pay him should be punishable by prison......well that's what I think....

This is why I hate new contacts,trust is everything, I almost solely only work for people I know for years , new builders 35 -40s are a danger ,they under price, have expectations beyond reality ,building work is a minefield . Builders struggle to get paid quite often , I don't like been collateral damage .

Been chasing 5.5 for the last month. Ive had a great run these last few years with everyone paying up on time however these last 2 jobs, im having to chase it. One TBH isnt to bad i think for now because hes been witing on payment from a big firm and all teh paper work that goes along with a restoration bridge. The other,a stone job and did a lovely job on it. Culdnt complement me enough and anyone whos seen it, has been singing my praises to him. Lots of extras, seen him every day or every 2nd day. Payment day, no sign. Left final bill in teh house, no calls from him or even answered my calls. Week later got a call will see me sat. Sat comes, no sign. Phned a few days, no answer. Finially answered and same carryon, will see ya at teh wknd. then see ya tuesday and so on. Getting frustrated now of the shite. Alli want is paid on time or max, a week late.

Been chasing 5.5 for the last month. Ive had a great run these last few years with everyone paying up on time however these last 2 jobs, im having to chase it. One TBH isnt to bad i think for now because hes been witing on payment from a big firm and all teh paper work that goes along with a restoration bridge. The other,a stone job and did a lovely job on it. Culdnt complement me enough and anyone whos seen it, has been singing my praises to him. Lots of extras, seen him every day or every 2nd day. Payment day, no sign. Left final bill in teh house, no calls from him or even answered my calls. Week later got a call will see me sat. Sat comes, no sign. Phned a few days, no answer. Finially answered and same carryon, will see ya at teh wknd. then see ya tuesday and so on. Getting frustrated now of the shite. Alli want is paid on time or max, a week late.
Bloody frustrating that is