Plasterer/Manchester & surrounding areas

Members online

No members online now.
Take it all the decent lads are grafting the job might suit an improver who's experienced but maybe not the quickest good day rate offered only interested in someone who cracks on with instructions any idiots will be told politely to F off no cscs card required radios & having a laugh are permitted must have some tools & transport. Cheers

Ello m8 I might be interested what is the day rate ?
I've just finished a job this week and will be free next week own van and tools ect can you messsge your number I will drop you a call m8

Hiya pal are you a spread or an exp labourer?The job is in Cheshire near Jodrell Bank the day rate is negotiable dependent on work ratio busy day work or price m2 & a decent finish will be expected the lads & lasses don't talk ££ on the forum so if you're a spread somewhere between £100-£200 good experienced plasterers labourer £50-£80 hope this answers your question leave your details & a bit about yourself. Cheers

Hiya pal are you a spread or an exp labourer?The job is in Cheshire near Jodrell Bank the day rate is negotiable dependent on work ratio busy day work or price m2 & a decent finish will be expected the lads & lasses don't talk ££ on the forum so if you're a spread somewhere between £100-£200 good experienced plasterers labourer £50-£80 hope this answers your question leave your details & a bit about yourself. Cheers
Are you agency ?builder?is it only for a day ? Am a spread of 20 years and a bit more if your interested leave your details and a bit about YOUR self!

Are you agency ?builder?is it only for a day ? Am a spread of 20 years and a bit more if your interested leave your details and a bit about YOUR self!
I'm a plasterer looking for extra pair of hands for couple of weeks or so that's why I posted in the plasterers looking for plasterers section ffs

I'm a plasterer looking for extra pair of hands for couple of weeks or so that's why I posted in the plasterers looking for plasterers section ffs
Sound, nice to meet you! I have no problem with it either just wanted to know who you were , am based in Liverpool if ye ever stuck I have np traveling jyst a bit busy atm so I'll not put my name in the hat this time,regards Andy .

Sound, nice to meet you! I have no problem with it either just wanted to know who you were , am based in Liverpool if ye ever stuck I have np traveling jyst a bit busy atm so I'll not put my name in the hat this time,regards Andy .
No mither jobs not going to start till week Monday if that suits just trying to sort somebody but any1 decent is busy which is good & long may it continue