Plasterer looking for work

PlasteRightUK

Hi, looking for some work in the Essex area really but don't mind travelling around the 50-70 mile radium of romford Essex for the right money.

I've been plastering over 10 years, own van, tools, public liability insurance and UTR number. I'm hard working, reliable and not afraid of hard graft.

Been out for around 3 months due to injury with a broken hand, dislocated fingers and being on crutches. So the work that I did have booked up I've had to put on to other people I know or the companies I've been subbing off have had to get other tradesmen in to get the work done which I fully understand.

If anyone has got anything to offer then just let me know, I don't mind if it's a few days, a week or more long term. Anything will help.

Thanks for reading guys and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, looking for some work in the Essex area really but don't mind travelling around the 50-70 mile radium of romford Essex for the right money.

I've been plastering over 10 years, own van, tools, public liability insurance and UTR number. I'm hard working, reliable and not afraid of hard graft.

Been out for around 3 months due to injury with a broken hand, dislocated fingers and being on crutches. So the work that I did have booked up I've had to put on to other people I know or the companies I've been subbing off have had to get other tradesmen in to get the work done which I fully understand.

If anyone has got anything to offer then just let me know, I don't mind if it's a few days, a week or more long term. Anything will help.

Good introduction pal!

Good Luck!

You can also ring people on them phone things ;)

I knew someone was going to mention that as I see it on another post from you the other day and it does frustrate me. The amount of people that reply to a job post with a number sitting there already and they put up their number saying yeah ring me lol :muyenojado: . I have already spoke to him @flynnyman but was just confirming work dates ect through text :D

@flynnyman must admit does really frustrate me the amount of people that say "I want work" but can't seem to make a phone call. If you want it that bad you will go out and get it and make them phone calls when their are numbers provided. So I'm with you all the way on this :fuckyou:

Good luck with the search buddy