1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

PFT Bionik shafts

Discussion in 'General Machine Discussions' started by Arti, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Arti

Arti Private Member

@PFTwales what's the benefit of these and can you get one for the Ritmo yet?

2. MikeAtthis

MikeAtthis Well-Known Member

I think so and they do a very fetching t shirt [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Arti

Arti Private Member

Handsome

4. zolco

zolco Private Member

You're bad as Vincey :D

5. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

Last longer and easier on the r@s I think. And is out for the ritmo i think

6. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

:love:

7. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

I just got my one welded where it was wearing down. And I cut the bar off the top to stop it f**k**g powder out when low.
    IMG-20171011-WA0011.jpeg IMG-20171011-WA0013.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. zolco

zolco Private Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

• Like Like x 1
  10. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

That's a half day in bed now i don't have to work to pay for a shaft. Lol. I don't even know how much one is lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. zolco

zolco Private Member

You just love to say shaft

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

The Irish always improvise and reduce their carbon footprint :) oh and save a few bob with an extra lie in :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

mend or make do :D

14. MikeAtthis

15. MikeAtthis

Danny is it possible to like comments on the Tapatalk app or am I looking in the wrong places lol

16. PFTwales

PFTwales Private Member

The bionic shaft is on the ritmo. In fairness you dont get much wear on ritmo mixing shafts.
    The bionic benefits 3 phase users. the wear on the top of the mixing shaft where it fits into the hauling bracket is reduced greatly and also wear on the hauling bracket.

17. Arti

Arti Private Member

Damn. Was hoping to pimp my Ritmo with a swanky Bionik shaft but it's already pimped
    Pimp my Ritmo I'm sure there is a TV show in there somewhere

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. SpankySouthport

SpankySouthport Private Member

Have you used it yet?

Les did the same last time I was in there, works great for not throwing gear out when it's running low.... but when the hopper is full the little extra bit makes the powder drop down, my lad was cursing me because he was tied to the machine due to the powder not lowering down it would only tunnel

19. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

Yes got this extension Hopper made for free out of scrap metal.

20. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

The new forum upgrade should re enable this feature... but thats not ready yet :D until then just use the thumbs up emoji :D

you can use TPF on your mobile browser as well and it works there

21. MikeAtthis

22. SpankySouthport

SpankySouthport Private Member

Yeah I've got the extension hopper as well but tunnels on the M as it doesn't have a vibrator...

23. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

The bar I cut off is for machines that don't have a vibrator. U need it on your machine to fling the powder around. I don't need it on my as I have a vibrator. That just sounds wrong lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Arti

Arti Private Member

A vibrator with a Bionik shaft. There's a TV show in there somewhere @theclemo

• Funny Funny x 2