Pebble dash in Devon

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Does anyone have experience in the mystical art of pebble dashing In my area, don't do it myself

I think there is a guy on Marldon road that does it, Paul booth? I'm not very confident, there are so many render finishes it's hard to master them all. I want to learn more of the modern bagged renders aswell do you do much of that Oli?

I think there is a guy on Marldon road that does it, Paul booth? I'm not very confident, there are so many render finishes it's hard to master them all. I want to learn more of the modern bagged renders aswell do you do much of that Oli?

Cheers Joe, I'll pass that on. Used to do loads of krend and Weber, only got into thincoat in the past few years. Used mapei, Knauf marmorit , prorend and Weber. Personally I prefer the finish of S&C

I've used Weber, sas pro rend and some parex but it's obvious when I'm reading threads on the forum my knowledge is limited, id like to learn more but need to find someone that does it a lot. I got in touch with a local guy that does machine plastering and offered my services for free just to learn a bit but he hasn't even got in touch yet :(

I can't say that I've seen any of that guys work but he has been trading locally for quite a while so is probably ok

Pebble dashing must be an art in stretham there is a company that solely does dashing and is always busy

Would have thought you did this oli

I did it once about 15 years ago, never been asked again . The one time I did it was with another lad experienced in this mystical art and wouldn't like to attempt solo, a bit like docking

I did it once about 15 years ago, never been asked again . The one time I did it was with another lad experienced in this mystical art and wouldn't like to attempt solo, a bit like docking
I fewkin hate dashing. Always pass then onto Carlos from CTPlastering

Does anyone have experience in the mystical art of pebble dashing In my area, don't do it myself
It's a Devon tradition the black n white spar and the old Canterbury spar with red cement dye for top coat to throw stones on all in the wrist well that's what I tell my missus love it bit tricky easy to scar backing coat has to be spot on with the waterproofing to slow suction down one laying nice n flat the other stoning done some nice big bungalows in it I'm in Devon give us a shout if stuck I can also do the Cornish specialty the polperro ripple class anyone heard of that beauty