peasy day in essex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
plasterjfe said:
need someone for an easy day in essex

PISSED OUTA ME MELON AT THE MOMENT BUT WOULD SUIT ME DOWN
to the ground for 2morro.. Pm me bout 10ish and I'll pop round an do it. If I dont
reply you can pencil me in for a different day. I'm quite flexible ;)

plasterjife you are the wigan lad of the contracting world fair play mate you get around

works work lad no matter where and remember down south they need northern graffters to give em a pull out from time to time.

plasterjfe said:
works work lad no matter where and remember down south they need northern graffters to give em a pull out from time to time.

This as been the case for as long as i can remember, they are like premiership footballers down south , overpaid,soft southern, shandy suppin, cross dressers ;) ;D ;D except my mate church :-*

warriorupnorth said:
An of course Mr Essex Andy :-* :-*

I'm glad you didn't include me in that as I don't drink shandy, I prefer Pimms or a G&T, all the rest was spot on though ;D

Has simps been showing you them photos wossa I wore it for a bet I don't really dress like that .... well not often any way .... I think I've said to much .... I'lshut up now ..... Think i'l go and gave a babycham ..... I mean a pint of bitter lol

southernmonkey said:
Has simps been showing you them photos wossa I wore it for a bet I don't really dress like that .... well not often any way .... I think I've said to much .... I'lshut up now ..... Think i'l go and gave a babycham ..... I mean a pint of bitter lol

I rest my case ;D ;D ;D
lucius said:
Yea but we get premiership footballers wages ;D

Yeh ? so if i move darn sarf an start wearing high heals i can charge more :eek: ;)

i work within a 100 mile radius unless im desperate ............hows work going up north lads?

warriorupnorth said:
southernmonkey said:

I rest my case ;D ;D ;D
lucius said:

Yeh ? so if i move darn sarf an start wearing high heals i can charge more :eek: ;)
What size are you mate?you can have my old ones if you come down just to get you started. they are pink.

spunky said:
i work within a 100 mile radius unless im desperate ............hows work going up north lads?

I have been pretty much flat out since Feb mate , got about another months work in front of me , an still gettin regular calls, you doin ok now, still with stu
lucius said:
warriorupnorth said:
southernmonkey said:

I rest my case ;D ;D ;D
lucius said:

What size are you mate?you can have my old ones if you come down just to get you started. they are pink.

cheers mate ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.