Pay

Members online

No problem a firm i know needed some work done in chelmsford i cant do it as too busy
Oh right thanks for thinking of me buddy, much appreciated. I've just got quite a bit come in myself as been off 3 months due to injury. I've also spoke to another fella off here who I'm going to start doing some work with AS from tomorrow so this site has helped me right out!!

Oh right thanks for thinking of me buddy, much appreciated. I've just got quite a bit come in myself as been off 3 months due to injury. I've also spoke to another fella off here who I'm going to start doing some work with AS from tomorrow so this site has helped me right out!!
No problem mate do you know anyone who could do 12 houses near peterborough skimmed inside and mono on outside

Where the f**k did £120 a day originally come from , I'm not old enough to remember but were guys on that rate in 1990s ? did it also just seem to be the norm to use that rate when working in houses as that was what it was on site ?
Don't know about that but it was £80 squid cash down our way then

started on £160 ten years ago. still at £160.
If you tell 3 different customers your price.
cus 1.....Too dear.
cus 2.....Too cheap.
cus 3.......Spot on mate.
You will never win.

Funny thing is all builders you work for are making prob as much on you as your making on job yet if you got to a job and put a high price in you don't get it . Love to know there secret

Easier to price the whole sha bang and each trade price becomes hidden...mate fits bathrooms and does tiling and plastering as well. If we go to price the individual small ceiling at £150 get told too dear...if you do the whole bathroom you hide 300 in for the ceiling reskim and it gets absorbed as part of tje "bigger price" and they dont flinch.

Easier to price the whole sha bang and each trade price becomes hidden...mate fits bathrooms and does tiling and plastering as well. If we go to price the individual small ceiling at £150 get told too dear...if you do the whole bathroom you hide 300 in for the ceiling reskim and it gets absorbed as part of tje "bigger price" and they dont flinch.
Love bathroom ceiling.s . Normally charge 120 inc . Would be happy to just do one a day and be home for dinner 500 for 2 n half days suit me