painted wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
pricing up a monocouche job for a pal, its onto brick but ther is 1 small section of white painted wetdash render, i never applied mono over painted before, I have used other systems over painted using rendaid or wall conditioners such as dryvits prymit or other bonding agent or even mechanically fixed insulation first but i wanted to know what you lafds recon? the wall is sound not flaking but should i take the paint back?

i'm on a job doing just that at the mo.....going over porous face brick..... been advised so we've used parex microgobetis which provides a sandpaper like key as well as killing the excessive suction. done a splash test but not rendered it yet and the suction seems slower than block now.

was gonna use krend with hpx backing coat as its onto brickwork but I could do with a cutting tool that will scuff the paint off. any ideas?

grand wizard said:
you can buy wire brushes that fit on to drills mate

when you have worn the wire in one direction reverse the direction and it grinds like mad...lol mind the old wrists though

Danny

your right lucious i gonna whizz it off for what its worth. any ideas on where i can get a needle gun for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.